ZANZIBAAAAAAAART!!!

ZANZIBAAAAAAAART!!!

Attached: 71002559-BF69-4CC4-8387-7609E376B842.jpg (1200x800, 165.44K)

ZANZIMARGE, SET THE OVEN TO COLD!

zanzibart? more like...
ZANZIFART!

Attached: avoiding-responsibilities.gif (498x372, 3.25M)

>this unfunny meme is all that's left of the shazaam discord server
so much for the tourist army

forgive me...

that one line intended as an insult is probably the best thing that borderlands writer has ever written his whole life.

They will absolutely reference and run it into the ground next Borderlands

You can tell it struck a nerve because they constantly bitch about Gearbox shills whenever it's brought up. Borderlands is awful but this random dumbass has caused so much delightful butthurt.

It'll be in the first Tiny Tranny's Wonderland DLC, if it's not already been rushed into the main game in some form.

isnt zanzibar already a thing in halo? wouldnt they get sued?

Borderlands revolutionized games, in the sense that instead of a story now you can just have some guy with a big head named Badass Psycho Shitter who screams 'THERE'S 50 GUNS INSIDE MY PENIS AND YOU'RE NOT GETTING THEM' when he appears and then twenty YouTubers will make an hour long video about how funny your game is

Zanzibar was a fucking country you retarded zoomer dipshit

yeah right no one would name their country that

you are double retarded

It's kind of funny.

Why would they name their country after a dark souls boss ?

Zanzibar is also a country in Metal Gear Solid.

>Someone named their country after a Twitter meme

Attached: wut.jpg (920x612, 35.24K)

I like from games and I think it's funny

Maybe if you’re a literal fucking teenager.

I love shitting on fromdones as much as the next person, but goos job running a decent joke into the ground. Zoomers have no restraint

>I HATE FUN AAAAAH I HATE MY LFIE IM FUCKIN ZNGRY

Shazamzibart... sip me...

be happy that the game's been memed. not much going on except the intro ALLLLLL KNNNOOWING bit.

It's already run into the ground here. It made me chuckle when I first read it, but the 100th time in a week isn't as funny.

When you grow up you will understand.