NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST BE A GOOD PERSON!

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST BE A GOOD PERSON!

Attached: kreia.jpg (669x678, 36.35K)

>not understanding her point

Attached: 1625248408955.jpg (311x379, 18.89K)

You litterally can't refute this

Attached: 1648125749423.jpg (1066x965, 495.73K)

Her point is retarded. It's just gay Obsidian middle ground crap that doesn't actually mean anything.

What? I can't hear you over the sound of Chris Avellone's furious masturbation.

>being "good" at the expense of your own well-being whilst fulling knowing that those you help will never return the favor and will actually be worse off because their problems are not being addressed at the root and they are becoming dependent on the kindness of strangers instead of gaining the strength and willpower to address their own problems themselves
never gonna make it

>Teach a man to fish. Don't just give him a fish.
>Over-reliance on a talent or gift does not make you a strong well-rounded person.
It's the simplest shit.

Attached: 1592527043677.jpg (1200x2438, 233.54K)

She is arguing that the force takes away freedom from any life by simply existing and that it instills a dependence on it like a drug to those that use it.

The fact she jumps down your throat for making choices that don't fit into her philosophy and that she is eager to teacha and train you while getting mad the force is strengthening within you shows what she really wants. She wants to be independent from the force so she can have total control over others, she hates that she has to compete with the force's will and power. She try in everyway to have people that she can control totally, and her trying to nuke the force with you while she manipulates you is how she gets her kicks.

How do I get into the first KOTOR? I’m enjoying the world building on the first planet but it’s sorta leftist and I can’t be a cool sith super daddy yet. What do I do?
This is my true reasoning for why people hate cops. People subconsciously want to live in a social Darwinist environment and for some reason they see police above all else as that barrier to it

>play kotor 2
>all kinds of broken or weird shit like characters taking a second to do what I tell them or having their commands deleted if I don't keep them selected
>well it's and old engine what do I expect?
>play kotor 1
>every fucking problem I had with the way 2 played wasn't a problem in 1
Obsidian is so ridiculously incompetent they somehow managed to break something that already fucking worked. How in the unholy fuck is this company still above ground?

>you gave that homeless man a few heckin credits? NOOOO YOU DOOMED HIM AND YOURSELF
ok

Why is there only Dark and Light side of the force? Where's the Neutral ground? Why can't you just be a random Mercenary able to use the force and a lightsaber?

Meh, one can argue they had like a year to do everything. However, you can look at like majora's mask, that was made under similar circumstances with similar tone and time frames, and it is much less buggy and it doesn't take 2 steps back with gameplay.

So is the current Kreia troll meta that people actually understand her but pretend to think it's just a lose-lose conversation with her every time?

Attached: tracker dong.png (548x503, 395.69K)

Correct you can't truly be a good person without truly thinking of the consequences of your actions. So you can't just do it just like that.

But random acts of charity have an immediate and measurable beneficial effect to me. I literally get stronger from giving the hobo some credits.

Stop being a snowflake faggot who's afraid of other views or just quit any and all forms of media for good because you will always run into people and works that you disagree with.

I'd be more willing to believe it if 1, half the broken shit handed over to them was already working from bioware. And 2 the fact that obisidan ALWAYS blames everyone but themselves. They've been making buggy games for 20 years but somehow it's never their fault? Yeah fucking right.

>He got manipulated by an ugly old sow

Attached: curse3.jpg (235x271, 12.63K)

So any other Star Wars games worth playing other than KOTOR 1 and 2?

The dark side version of this definitely feels like an afterthought. Like they were so fucking proud of their "good thing is actually bad tee hee" scene that they almost completely forgot about the other choice.

Jedi academy

Geez someone give a werther's original candy to this grumpy granny

Imagine still thinking that muh grey morality is a deep intellectual subject

lego starwars

wrinkly old bitch is still making you faggots seethe 17 years later

I did appreciate Avellone for at least trying to make a Star Wars story not a white and black boomer story of good vs evil, but at the end of the game I came away from it feeling like there was no good answer to the moral conundrum. Maybe that was the point, but it never felt very satisfying as a conclusion.

Empire at war