That'll be 20$ for a butchered soundtrack

That'll be 20$ for a butchered soundtrack.
youtube.com/watch?v=hPpQyi558kk

Attached: NFwYhuHtfidyQD6mBCQXkB-800x500.jpg (800x500, 46.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HvjyqsElHqU&list=PLqrlkIVyDLs_GNZW0JRRoRM9HGb6B5LI1&index=26
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy fuck why the FUCK would they change such a unanimously loved soundtrack

This is actually depressing

>butchered
Sound great to me. You don't need to use the arranged music SE remasters always have a option to turn it off.

they sound fine for an arranged cd but not for the actual game

>butchered soundtrack
that's putting it lightly. they really hurt the poor thing

Can you?

This will be optional, right? SE can't be this dumb.

I hate this company with every fibre of my being.

Attached: fuck you.png (956x537, 292.9K)

The announcement tweet clearly states these songs play for certain new content not unveiled yet
Or do you actually think they will use that slow paced Scar of Time for the intro

They sound like an arranged CD made by some shitty doujin circle that isn't even trying to do them in the same style as the original but rather making new songs using the originals as inspiration. Like what the fuck are tracks 5-8, they're not even fucking close.

i'm pretty sure they let you pick whether you want the orig ost or this new one in options anyway. people always fucking freak out about shit.

>supervised music here only
>composed actual music for another eden and got a decent collab in it
this is square's doing hands down.

Not arranged by Mitsuda himself but instead his other composers at Procyon and I don't even know who the fuck Dreamers' Circus is. I'll stick with the original 1999 OST thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=HvjyqsElHqU&list=PLqrlkIVyDLs_GNZW0JRRoRM9HGb6B5LI1&index=26

>new content
Oh boy, so they're also going to add shitty new content that actively makes the game worse for including it like with CTDS!

But it's clearly not that, that version of Scar of Time clearly can't be replacing the original because it's too slow paced and there's a new song altogether, these songs aren't replacing anything, they are just new content:
>Stay tuned to see where it will be played in the game...‼

I hate SE so much it's unreal, they are the most incompetent game company on earth.

Sounds excellent. The tracks have a nice depth to them. The Anuna vocal tracks with Aisling are so good. Can't wait to hear her on Xenoblade 3 too.

>Track 5
>BRRRRRRRRR! BRRRRRRRRR! BRRRRRRRRR! BRRRRRRRRR! BRRRRRRRRR! BRRRRRRRRR!

aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAA make it stop!!

Who gives a shit?
Like every single other recent port of an old game that SE has done, it will have the option to use the OOST or the ROST. Don't like the new shit? Change the option back to the original. It's a literal non-issue.

>the new bathroom is flooding with shit but hey you don't have to go there, you can just hang out in the living room

I don't know why so many people are raging, these remixes sound fantastic. I played the original in 2012 and still love the soundtrack, but the remixes sound absolutely wonderful here too. Mitsuda is king.

They haven't actually confirmed that feature for this game like with their other remasters, though.

>Mitsuda is king.
Mitsuda had nothing to do with them

The sailing track sounds like utter shit.

>it replied to its own post when nobody took the obvious bait

Most of the new tracks were written by Mariam Abounnasr (pic related). She's great. She's also composing for Xenoblade 3 aswell.

Attached: 109951166622960686.png (640x520, 352.9K)

>They ruined the soundtrack
>They ruined the FFCC main theme

Why the fuck is SE allowed to get away with this bullshit? I hope they fucking go under some day this shit is unacceptable.

Oh god, Scars of Time new is rough as fuck.

Disastrous.

Not even remotely close. It's more like
>this stall in the public bathroom is full of shit and won't flush
>the stall next to it is not
>and yet you choose to go into the stall full of shit and then complain that it's full of shit rather than going to the clean stall next to it

It's not replacing the intro theme. It's a new track used for a new part of the game. Calm the fuck down.

Shut up you smelly little overdramatic gamer.

I want to shit in her mouth so bad.

She's actually quite cute. There's pics of her and Mitsuda composing together and she's in her pyjamas (obviously stayed round his) and Mitsuda cooked homemade pizza.

Looked comfy as fuck.

>She's great.
This demo would indicate otherwise

>Acquite quite cute
>Hair hiding features
>glasses hiding features
>giant dumbo ears
>loads of makeup
yeah sure thing retard

What the fuck, these are worse than shit you would find on newgrounds, whoever did these "remasters" deserves 1000 lashings.