She won

She won.

Attached: 1630158519422.png (840x560, 338.23K)

maleniasissies we must not let chudahncels win

Attached: 1647982889416.png (712x1219, 126.79K)

mental illness

>Used Scarlett Rot
She didn't beat him.

So why did these two start fighting in the first place?

>intfag
he didn't beat her.

Scarlet Rot more like sorelet cope

Why would you lust after a rotten roastie with 0 tits, 0 ass, 0 curves and 0 feet?
Even Rannifaggots are more respectable than Maleniachuds

Attached: 1647825865424.jpg (521x464, 150.94K)

xhe's right you know

Miyazaki-dono I huh… I will let you handle this one… I have other "pressing" matters to attend to.

Attached: 1589472894302.jpg (645x729, 123.77K)

kill troons kill troon KILL TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS

The point is that both lost themselves in that fight, although Radahn did lose more.

Brofist to all my Radahnbros out there

Women in Elden Ring don't act logically so Malenia probably invaded Caelid because she was feeling like it

> Loretta = fem
> main person in ER universe Marika = fem
> "le strongest warrior le no defito he he.." Shitlenia = fem (debatable)
> Black knives = all fem
That's how you know GRRM was involved boys. Cringe femwank everywhea

>dedicate your everything to your brother to the point where despite all your power you only consider yourself his hand
>let him get kidnapped and killed by a your pedo half brother while you're committing war crimes on the other side of the continent so that you can say you "never lose"

Every shardbearer wants to kill each other to get their greater rune and become Elden Lord
Did you guys even fucking LISTEN to anything any NPC told you?

then why no one tryna hunting me down when I posses pretty much every rune from the game? Explain this tard

Morgott does

Malenia is a villain
Edelgard is a villain
But we have to pretend they're not because they're woman

Do not acknowledge roastie retardation, just ignore it and move on, logic doesn't apply to them

women get the hots for evil men all the time, why can't men get the hots for evil women
i can fix her

they saw what you did to Ensha

if you can't handle the bants, get out of the "fandom". not that this thing is an actual woman, of course, but still...

Sexy villains have been a thing since basically forever and it's perfectly fine to acknowledge their villainy while still thinking they're hot (in many cases, the villainy itself makes them hotter). I don't get why some people have to make excuses for unjustifiable actions just because they pop a boner.

Attached: 1647858685581.jpg (701x1080, 417.75K)

Attached: the shattering war.jpg (1280x720, 190.71K)

Every single person in the game is trying to kill you with like 5 exceptions.