It's my 5th year anniversary on this site. I have already spent ¼th of my life here which can look insane to newfags...

It's my 5th year anniversary on this site. I have already spent ¼th of my life here which can look insane to newfags, but I was thinking of playing an oldfag classics like Fallout 4 or Uncharted 3. Any other game ideas?(PS4 or PS5 games only, no tranimeshit)
Pic related is the first gif I saved. I miss the old days before tranime and tendies invaded this board. I can at least be a guide to newfags.

Attached: 1477677939257.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

Very poor bait. Barely worth a reply. Sage.

lmao this is when all you faggots came here and made the quality heavily drop past what it already was. It's sad that you think you are an oldfag when we got niggas in their 40 and 60s here that have been all around the world. You are still a lamb.

Lol no. I didn't come before Trump was POTUS, but I am still part of Kekistan. I wish I was here earlier to wipe out tranime and other filth.

Attached: CoA Kekistan.png (680x948, 194.43K)

Based oldfag. I came here back in 2019 so I am on my way to become an oldfag too
Fuck tranime

Attached: a74.jpg (609x550, 70.11K)

you are a pawn that was used for laughs and nothing more. Good that you had fun with it at least.

novice-level bait

We changed history, tranny. What did you do that time? Cry about how le sexist manspreading is? Sargon of Akkad taught me everything I need to know about politics. Kekistan is stronger than any leftist shit you throw at us.
88! We won

Attached: the 5 kekade.jpg (680x453, 94.4K)

>Sargon of Akkad taught me everything I need to know about politics

user pls my sides

>claims to be an oldfag
>calls anime tranime
>on an anime website
>where the first few boards were dedicated to loli and anime
hilarious, not getting any validation

>2008
>30 now
you don't know nuffin

I came here from Flamehaus.

SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP SHLOP

Attached: sssss.jpg (588x391, 60.67K)

>2011 eternal newfag
Just noticed now that I've spent over ten years on this godforsaken site.
How silly.

>2017 was 5 years ago

Attached: 1648044033799.jpg (810x810, 110.53K)

we should ban anyone under the age of 30 from this site

lmao the programming works too well. Stay tuned for the next episode pawn

I know you are trying to be ironic and le subversive, but there are million ways to do it in a more witty way than pretending to be one of your headmates.
Where is the tree when you need it.
He needs to update the admission policy.

no john, you are the newfags.

I miss Trump so goddamn much.

newfag lurk moar

>Pic related is the first gif I saved
people who's first post was on Any Forums should be ip banned

I just have to ask.
Are you stupid enough to think OP is 4real?
Or just his buttbuddy on tranny discord?

>17 years on this shithole website
there's really just nothing better to do

Attached: Deodorant-Soap-Bar-Unwrapped---17230_xlarge[1].jpg (500x323, 29.42K)

12 years for me. I've just hated everything else I've tried. I just wanna call someone a retard if they're acting retarded. I can't give it up.