Imagine believing the normies and Any Forumstards and missing out on this KINO

Imagine believing the normies and Any Forumstards and missing out on this KINO.

Attached: prey for ants.jpg (220x270, 18.94K)

*ludo

sadly arkane will never make a good game again

Is he the most chad developer out there?

Attached: preydishonored_skaperenslutter_2132273b.jpg (800x1199, 154.79K)

it was ok

>Imagine believing the normies and Any Forumstards and missing out on this BUZZWORD.
You disparage this game with your fucking retardation and brainrot.

this but more importantly for mooncrash
I fucking loved mooncrash for what it was. Fantastic dlc. Obviously would rather have a full sequel but mooncrash was dope and innovative.

kino is interchangeable with the vast majority of superlatives
i understand your desire to oppose colloquial nomenclature, but it is a wholly pointless endeavour
don't post again, i shan't read it

Imagine allowing a fucking game to use the exact same name as an older game because you're a fucking asshole.
See also: that pile of shit NuDoom.

imagine caring

Yes and I will buy weird west day 1.

Yeah no shit they bled all the talent
Will he make first person games ever again?

Honestly this game was the closest that we will ever get to a system shock 3. Real shame that this game didn't get the respect it deserved.

>interchangeable with the vast majority of superlatives
So you admit that's it's meaningless and overused.

I never cared for the name controversy, probably one of the stupidest reasons ever to not play a game. That shit's on Todd and not Arkane.

One of my favourite games of all time and definitely my favourite Arkane game. The enemy design was okay and the story was nothing special, but the gameplay had me from the start. I still remember how I felt when I realised I could use the boltcaster to manipulate door switches and computer screens (which isn't that big of a revelation considering you later get mimic powers that let you do the same but the discovery felt great).

This game is so boring and easy lol
get better taste fag

Imagine not caring that someone is so unimaginative and so trollish as to use the exact same name of a fucking existing game and basically taking over all searches and mentions of that older game.
NuPrey and NuDoom are the real names of the newer games. If someone says Prey, I'm thinking Tommy Tawodi. If someone says Doom, I'm thinking DOS Doom and actual, fun, good gameplay rather than some half-assed trash cobbled together from someone watching someone play the shitty Brutal Doom mod for ten seconds.

im still gonna call them doom and prey

DOSDoom is a name of the source port, please stop calling it that and taking over its search results

You're a sperg but Prey 17 should've been called Neuroshock.

why can't they release 60fps PS5 patch? :(