Pirate Warriors 5 when?

Pirate Warriors 5 when?

Attached: 1648098082742.jpg (1280x720, 247.49K)

Didn't 4 just come out?

Make Gundam Warriors 5 instead

Fuck that
Give us the One Piece RPG we all NEED.
>Travel from one of the 4 corner seas(idk how theya re called) to the grand line
>Meet the various villains and side characters
>kill marines and other pirate groups
>new devil fruit powers
>new haki powers
>eventually Meet the Straw Hats for a new final boss advanture
>upgrade your ship
>get storylines for crewmates
>Action system combat
>Ship combat with boarding
Come one it needs to happen this lifetime.

hyped af for 1044 tomorrow
saw the preview, his gomu gomu is gonna awaken, “joy boy” gear 5th, he’s now a “special” paramecia (essentially a logia), same as katakuri. Apparently it has another funny as fuck god Enel surprised faced moment (two of them)

>Wan Piss

Dude super saiyan lol

Kinda funny that one peice fell for the powerup meme.
I guess it was only a matter of time after the introduction of "gears"

Post the spoilers if you're so great

Attached: 1647508944599.jpg (1280x720, 375.88K)

Attached: 1647509331570.png (800x441, 350.73K)

Fuck yes I'd love a new gundam warriors game. As a big musou fan gundam is definitely one of the best I think

is 4 worth installing again for the DLC characters? I'm pretty interested in playing as oden and Ma D. Monk Urouge desu

Attached: Ma D. Monk Urouge.jpg (661x619, 40.23K)

I liked 3 more than 4. It had an actual story mode and the new verticality adds pretty much nothing.
Also most of post TS is garbage so that doesn't help and like half of it is fucking Wano.

Fuck man enies lobby and water 7 was the peak for me

anime always looks so stupid

what about this image makes me want to watch this show? it looks like a middle schooler tried making something cool

can't believe luffy's new power is being a looney tunes

I don’t want to spoil any more, as someone who’s been reading the manga since 2008 trust me when I say this is probably going to be the most hype moment ever in the series

It's some wacky shit, but I'm willing to bet that a lot of it is just wonky translation shit. We'll see what it actually is tomorrow when scans properly come out.

Edgebros... we got too cocky

Attached: 1612680461859.jpg (1280x720, 55.5K)

Lol. Lmao even.

He’s not a paramecia at all. He’s a Mythical Human Human Model Zoan, you f

> luffy isn't a rubber man but a rubber animation man
uhmazin oda, you bamboozeled me for more then 1000 chapters

This is incorrect, Luffy is an awakened paramecia user however his devil fruit has more meaning to it, read chapter 1043 but there’s is a reason why WG got cp0 to intervene to finish Luffy off

>Human Human Model Zoan
Isn't that Chopper? I thought there was only one person with the same fruit power in the world at all times?

I think Reborn being absolute garbage may have killed it unfortunately.
>no satisfying weight or feedback to anything
>literal deviantart fanfiction tier character interactions

It's a shame because 2 and 3 were excellent.

Chopper's fruit is just regular human.
Sengoku also has human-human fruit, but his is mythical model Buddha.

fruits can have different versions, like how there's probably a regular bird zoan fruit out there but marco has the mythical phoenix model

I stopped keeping up with One Piece when he went to prison, I don't know how most of those characters are. I know there's a dude who had Luffy's moveset but was a mochiman and liked donuts but that's pretty much it.

Urouge is fun as fuck especially in his big boi form. Oden is OP as hell. The rest of the DLC characters are a little hit and miss.

>regular bird zoan fruit
Like Pell's falcon fruit?