What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: d killing fia.png (1174x720, 877.15K)

He is one of the few good people in the game

Aw he wears his brothers armor to get revenge

His brother got murdered by a necrophiliac witch? The only thing he's guilty of is being too based.

Nothing at all. Fia was the problem.

The witch gave him aids.

What's the lore on why he was naked and crawled up crying in an underground city?

Fia killed his brother on account that his brother believed she was a hateful abomination because she was a corpse fucker and wanted to usher in a new death god who would built a world for the skeletals.

What I want to know is how Fia actually killed D. All her ability seemed to be focused on corpse fucking, but he was a skeleman-killing knight.

So i have been thinking about legitimately buying the game, i have been playing it pirated for a while now so I'm wondering if my save file will get corrupted or just not load properly when I begin the game.

>shows up after the roastie is already dead from fucking a demigod
dumb crybaby faggot poser, he didn’t even mutilate her corpse like Alfred

>all those simps that killed D's brother for avenging his bro because wamen can do no wrong
you should be ashamed

>pirate's remorse

I doubt the crack has anything to do with your save files. I don't know for sure, but also just buy the fucking thing if you want to pvp.

She Death-Blighted him, he has the thorns and branches coming out of his body.

Im not interested on PVP not even online in general, i really just enjoy this game greatly and i want to legitimately support Fromsoft. (I'll still play it offline)

Is Fia good or bad?
I see some people saying she just wants to restore death to the world and stop immortality from ruining everything which seems good.
And some people saying she wants undead to rule with Godwyn as a death prince which seems bad.
Which is it?

Her ending is bad.

She wants a world for 'Those Who Live In Death'. The undead. So she wants a skeletal ghost world.

She wants an evil death world and she cucks you. Figure it out

I wonder if it has something to do with the dagger.
I would have stolen his kill if it weren't for the dragon. There are plenty of fine women in this game and some people choose to simp for a whore...

How many outer gods are there? How many are mentioned in the game?

you can't be cucked by a prostitute, they literally work with anyone

Is online really all it's cracked up to be? All I've heard about it is invaders getting reverse ganked 3v1 and fingers but hole messages everywhere.

He and his brother share the same soul

when Fia killed D he literally felt a piece of himself die