Modern zoomer gaming terminology that you find annoying

>modern zoomer gaming terminology that you find annoying

>Superboss

Attached: 1638999682814.png (538x368, 306.33K)

>soulsborne
I think we know what you mean when you just say souls you stupid faggots. you're even excluding sekiro AND elden ring so it's dumb anyway

This, this was done to just to maintain Bloodbourne's presence.

>complains about zoomers
>posts frog image

>Toons
It feels like just yesterday that the only time I'd hear this was once every 2 months in a bait post asking "who the fuck even calls them toons?"
The zoomer propensity to reappropriate our old, vague shitposts into regularly used terminology is pretty gay.

true, we should really be saying soulsbornekiroring

Attached: gobacktosuckingdicksonreddit.png (1381x334, 88.69K)

"Toon" is a pretty old term that was in circulation in the mid-2000s. It got displaced by "character/char" and "avatar" and "guy" because it sounds stupid, had a resurgence in shitposting, and is now back in a mainstream fashion.

japanese have always been saying
middle boss and super boss

Attached: 1647667188462.jpg (570x587, 43.5K)

Everyone uses in every corner of the internet uses Souls-like. Only snoyboi on Any Forums uses that term

that imagine is older than you eternal newfag

I still use the DaS system to determine reddit saturation. The amount of "DS" posters shows just how bad things have gotten.

I have literally never heard of superboss and I don't even know which terminology is zoomer but I kinda hate when people say ads for enemies.

thats not zoomer thats an old mmo term and you mean adds, not ads, ads means aim down sights like call of duty, adds is similar to mobs but specifically refers to new enemy reinforcements, like say a boss summons a bunch of little enemies mid fight or the eggs hatch and little whelps come out

Toon is ancient, dude. My dad used to say it during fucking Kunark era EQ

>tilt
>banger
>bop
>minmax
>meta

zoomers are easily the dumbest gen ever born

>modern zoomer terminology
>super boss
lol
Fucking rent free, "anything that I don't like is zoomer"

Attached: 1598969007779.gif (512x512, 510.38K)

i never understood why bloodborne was treated differently, it's identical to the others
it's not even a bad thing, they're just all the same
at least ER put in open world shit so it's slightly different

>soulslike

Attached: 1581462394396.jpg (1242x1320, 595.99K)

superboss existed since forever as a term in final fantasy you absolute dick sucking faggot

these are all really old terms except banger, it sounds like youve just never played an mmo

Both of you are zoomers