Gets no threads

>Gets no threads
>Was hyped to the moon
>Completely forgotten
>Any discussion is shitting on it
Was it really THAT horrible?

Attached: Persona 5.jpg (800x800, 127.91K)

Its a perfectly fine game and I'd ever say I enjoyed it, but it's mainstream success made it particularly toxic to discuss. Plenty of non-RPG fans saying stuff like "well this RPG went down smooth and didn't challenge me so it must be only good RPG," plus tons of kids getting into it and thinking it originated lots of stuff that has been around for longer, there were kids who thought Persona invented Acid Jazz of all things.

It's the absolute bog-standard of modern JRPGs

It was literally 5 years ago what do you expect

What is with people thinking constant discussion is necessarily a good thing?

It always has at least 1 thread up at any time
Well, before elden ring I suppose
I liked p5 a lot

It's literally copy-paste P4. What is there to discuss?

faggot are you even on Any Forums we always have a persona thread every day like 3-4 hours at a time

You can literally start a Persona thread at any time and get 500 replies.

It was discussed to death at release, everyone here loved it until it finally got popular with normalfags and then the discussion went to shit. Now you have new people parroting the opinion that it's shit because of it's popularity and the cringey parts of the fanbase
They didn't get to discuss it when it was popular

Games aren't relevant until they come to PC.

Every Persona game is terrible, yet this was the worst one. Yeah I’m not going to be able to get it in the next few.

Yea it's pretty shit.

Attached: 1648092209351.png (776x438, 453.4K)

Do poor schools really just project onto the whiteboard? All my schools had screens hanging from the ceiling that you would pull down when presenting something

Solid 8 or 8 with a half, unlike previous persona games it tried to entertain you with gameplay, but I guess characters are worse, if you care about anime plot stuff that much

They were too hard for me to enjoy.

6/10 game. Worth one playthrough

Name one JRPG that is like P5 outside of the SMT franchise

>it's a relatable kind of cringe

Attached: black move.png (1022x450, 75.64K)

There's nothing else to talk about, every point for or against every element of the game has been said by this point.
All that's left now is the inevitable of more spinoffs and consolewars.

I put five replays into Royal to hang out with my wife. I'm good for now.

Attached: Kasumire Yoshizawa.jpg (1000x1414, 149.96K)

Kusoge.

Attached: Morgana_Defending_Haru.gif (340x192, 1.03M)

Haven't played any persona but just seems like shitty weeb games to me. Any reason why I should bother picking them up?