Pay for game

>pay for game
>type 6 letters
>money stolen
Defend this

Attached: 3CE64EF8-255E-44A6-AB63-90E0C4020E50.jpg (558x217, 44.12K)

I just chargeback

>>type 6 letters
?

i don't need to, it happened and now it's over

>playing online competitive multiplayer games

Attached: 542 (1).png (917x599, 46.24K)

nigger

cunnyy

Reminder OP plays league of legends which is free so his argument never made any sense to begin with

>pay for game
>agree to terms and conditions without reading them through
>type 6 letters the aforementioned terms and conditions forbid
>banned
>cry on Any Forums
sage'd

See the key is to make the other players say the word so that THEY get their money stolen.

>muh TOS
Legit kill yourself you corporate bootlicker. Just because they have a line in paragraph 425 section 2 of the CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE(TM) penal code that says
>OH LOL IF U SAY THE WORD NIGGER WE'RE GONNA SEND A GROUP OF 20 MEXICANS TO YOUR HOUSE TO RAPE YOU FOR 10 HOURS AND PEEL OFF YOUR SKIN WITH A BOXCUTTER BEFORE POSTING IN ON LIVELEAK LOL SORRY
Doesn't make it right you fucking illiterate chimp piece of shit. Shut the fuck up you fucking animal. Not mentioning the obvious fact that no one in their right mind is going to spend their time reading through the entire fucking corporate schlick schlock terms of service, but even if you did read and understand what the fuck every single line in the ToS lets you and forbids you from doing most companies have lines in their TOS that basically say
>OH LOL BTW WE CAN CHANGE ANY OF THIS SHIT AT ANY TIME WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE ABOUT IT
I'm tired of this autistic fucking non argument and what's worse i can't even tell if you're a corporate fucking shill or just some braindead reddit retard who is actually ok with these retarded fucking consumer practices. No me saying "Nigger" or "Faggot" shouldn't be grounds from a permanent exclusion of my account because this isn't fucking North Korea and i'm not insulting the great glorious leader Kim and if the faggot that i'm insulting has a problem with it he can always just
A) Take off his headphones and close his eyes
B) Mute me
C) Turn the game off
D) Not be a bitch and banter back
So, please, for the love of GOD shut the fuck up about your stupid fucking TOS excuse.

You fucking nigger

don't play the game if you can't agree to the tos then?

I forgot to mention he never replies to my post when I point it out either.

>tos only comes AFTER you've purchased the game
>oops too bad looks like you have to agree now or money stolen anyways! :^)
also free speech can't be restricted by the tos

If you don't like the ToS, don't buy the game. Why support a company you disagree with? Honestly, the victim mentality thrives in these idiots.

Bootlicker

>pay for game
>agree to essentially a contract that you will refrain from certain saying words
>breach contract
wtf how could this happen to me bros

Attached: 002457.png (1178x838, 332.88K)

>defend this
Because it's funny.
It's funny to watch you seethe.

Attached: smug rat.jpg (1009x1071, 93.52K)

go after your rights then, m8. hell, go after theirs too
i know you can, you'd likely win too
but i also know you won't do shit
so shut the fuck up

Freedom of speech doesn't mean Freedom of consequences.

>type 6 letters
Refund?

not an argument