Elden Ring

AIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ESTUS SAMA I KNEEL

Attached: ESTUS SAMA.webm (1920x1080, 2.9M)

I doubt... you could even imagine it.
>See a bunch of Skeletons guarding a corpse, kill them and find a Poisonbloom in that corpse.
That which commanded the stars.
>See a bunch of Poison Mushrooms guarding a corpse, kill them and find an Arteria Leaf in that corpse.
Giving life... its fullest brilliance.
>Go up a remote cliffside and see a clever drop with a hidden corpse next to a firecamp, find a Turtle Neck Meat in that corpse.
THE ELDEN RING!!!
>See a bunch of Bats guarding a corpse, kill them and find a Golden Rune (1) in that corpse. Exact same thing happens less than 5 minutes later.
OOOOOHHHHH, ELDEN RING!!!
>See a bunch of Highwaymen guarding a chest, kill them and find 5 Mushrooms in that chest.
Shattered...
>See a bunch of Wolves guarding two corpses, kill them and find a Glowstone and a Golden Rune (1) in those corpses.
By someone...
>See a Giant Miranda Flower and a bunch of small Miranda Flowers guarding two corpses, kill them and find an Immunizing Cured Meat and a Golden Rune (2) in those corpses.
Or something...
>See a bunch of Demi-Humans guarding a corpse, kill them and find a Hefty Beast Bone in that corpse.
Don't tell me... you don't see it...
>See a bunch of Demi-Humans guarding a corpse, kill them and find Crab Eggs in that corpse.
LOOK UP AT THE SKY!
>See a Big Land Octopus and a bunch of small Land Octopuses guarding a corpse, kill them and find a Golden Rune (1) in that corpse.
It burns..

inb4 its simulating real life

There will never be a non open world garbage Soulslike made by From Software ever again and it hurts

*schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop*
*schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop*

Attached: windmillinputreads.webm (1280x720, 2.56M)

lol shameless

>input reading is the only way to make AIs react to player's action because AIs can't actually se-

Attached: cone_of_sight.jpg (496x365, 35.59K)

Fuck off OP you nigger
this is now a dubs thread
>checkem

Attached: 489249.jpg (430x320, 23.29K)

>the boss throws something at you when it sees that you're healing
why does this trigger so much autism? you do the exact same thing against all of the human opponents in this game that use their flasks like gideon

>QUICK, TRY TO DERAIL THE THREAD, OUR BELOVED ELDEN RING CAN'T BE EXPOSED AS A WAY OVERRATED GAME
They're kvetching

AIIIIIIEEEEEE now I’m waking up…I’ll forget everything…ooooohhhhhhh…or some say Kosm…….

I don't particularly care about it one way or the other and learned how to play around it, but the point of contention here is precisely that they are not seeing you do it. They are hounding you for it the nanosecond you press the button to do it, well before there's even any animation.

Guys I took a break from Elden Ring to play a game of connect 4 against the computer. Literally every time I placed a red piece the computer read my input and put down a yellow blocking me. I don't know when they added input reading to connect 4 but it's some bullshit.

Attached: 1648089105399.jpg (1080x1305, 134.44K)

AHHHH, BONEMOLDER OF JAL'VADORN, WRETCHED SLAVE OF KLACLAL, I'VE BEEN WAITING TO PUT THIS LOWLY BEAST DOWN EVER SINCE THE LAST FAMHER WAS FELLED

ok guys whats the alternative to input reading?
genuinely curious

Nothing wrong with punishing heals here and there, but the boss reacts way too fast, lotta bosses too punish healing a bit too harshly.

AI that doesn't charge you from across the room every time you use a flask would be nice

lmao @ all the fromtrannies desperately trying to deflect from OP's webm
KEK

Attached: 1648067796524.jpg (526x692, 64.35K)

yes we’re all out and proud and you have to deal with it bigot

kek even horizon's not this pro-tranny

>input reading is... LE BAD

Not catering to le heckin git gud xD game has 2 b HARD!!! crowd

YES
If you played games you'd know this.

stay mad casul

I'd like to see a game utilize neural network AI training for difficulty scaling. At the beginning of the game the enemies have zero aggressive AI. They just meander around and are punching bags. But the game is reading the player's inputs and developing a model based on them in the background. This model is used to train the AI. Slowly the enemies become more responsive to the player as the model is refined and several training generations pass. Eventually the player would be forced to change his strategy because the AI would get extremely deadly against something it has been trained for.

seethe retard

>I'd like to see a game utilize neural network AI training for difficulty scaling.
Is there any game that’s implemented this or is it just your pipe dream? Only one I can think of is MGSV which has generic soldiers respond to your usual tactics with one layer of defensive mechanisms

The only one seething here is (You) lmao

that would be interesting but a game as big as elden ring doesnt need something like this to complicate it

>b-but it was ok when DS1 and DS2 did it!

cope

Never thought about doing it that way.
I killed him by using the poison glitch and leading him up the hill with the poison. Worth it since Bloodhound step is downright op.

You thought you had something here huh