Why is the Fromsoftware community so fucking cancerous...

Why is the Fromsoftware community so fucking cancerous? The games are good but the fans act like tards and treat them like they're the holy grail of gaming, and anyone who doesn't like them is a filthy casual who needs to git gud. I've never seen any other gaming community act as faggy as they do.

Attached: 84e4cf523fk11.png (804x804, 195.01K)

Zanzibart...

>I've never seen any other gaming community act as faggy as they do
bullshit.
to answer your question, these games attract a certain kind of nerd that has nothing going on but a need to feel better than others

someone's bad

Theyre science experiments

>respond to anything that criticizes your GLORIOUS FROMSOFTWARE GAME with meme buzzword spam
>inevitably get called a faggot
>be so asshurt you make a strawman comic about it

Attached: lmao2.jpg (500x386, 56.94K)

get good

Whatever ill purported traits that community has you're surely not elevating the discourse

Attached: 1646588033453.jpg (400x400, 23.8K)

Imagines being sawed in half then limbs snapped packed into barrels

if you want to whine about how you can't beat a boss it's only natural some faggot tranny will pull the "git gud" line. but overall it's not that bad compared to most game's communities

>"i have some reservations about the design of [x] ..."
>GIT GUD YOU PANIC ROLLED YOU HAVE TO USE THE NEW SYSTEMS YOU SHOULD HAVE JUMPED YOU SHOULD HAVE GUARD COUNTERED YOU SHOULD HAVE PARRIED YOU SHOULD HAVE ROLLED THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH INPUT READING WHAT ENEMIES SHOULDN'T REACT? YOU NEED TO USE MAGIC YOU DIDN'T LEVEL VIT SKILL ISSUE THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH DELAYING HITS WATCH AN IRL FIGHT I CLEARED IT IN 4 TRIES FILTERED LOL YOU SUCK ALSO...

Attached: 1647952555326.gif (238x238, 506.72K)

lol

Imagine dissent dissolved and free helio rides I’m super excited to win mine soon amigos since my cock remains small might as well slaughter bitches right senior

>The games are good but the fans act like tards and treat them like they're the holy grail of gaming, and anyone who doesn't like them is a filthy casual who needs to git gud.
That’s what happen when your game is Any Forums central
>I've never seen any other gaming community act as faggy as they do.
Nah there’re a shit ton of shitty comunitties like souls
I hated soulsfags before it was pooular

Why did Myrmidion say Zanzibart forgive me?
Was Zanzibart his “Loss”?

Attached: 1633605754471.png (600x506, 99.17K)

>Fromsoft games
Pathetic

Attached: 64CE65DB-3958-4A7D-B593-08C6ADCD0AEF.jpg (770x433, 118.28K)

no one ever said git gud till the pc release of dark souls

>I've never seen any other community act...
Well you're a liar or cloistered.

Because they're normalfags who think they're getting a taste of a in-club reference by treating people who are bad at videogames like they don't know anything for being bad at a badly designed series. It's a true double negative, because if you're already trash at games, Dark souls bad design punishes you harder.

Dark souls is babbys first difficult game for normies, meaning its not really hard, you're just patient enough to wallow through the game and be patient enough to understand its quirks and finish it. Thats the whole reason the main series has gotten progressively easier as its gone on as FROM has learned what the fuck they're doing. Then they regressed with Elden ring because guess why? They tried something slightly new so they're out of their element again. FROMSoft are bad at making videogames and Dark Souls saved them from collapse. People forget that their past development failures almost killed them.

t.actually good at souls, but unlike the fanbase i can admit the series and a lot of its spinoffs are bad games. I just like punishing myself.

I get that Souls fans can be assholes, but they're not the only ones. Not justifying it or whatever, but just pointing out, that's the case.

Attached: 1423202941777.jpg (700x1653, 334.46K)

They wouldn't keep saying it if people weren't still getting mad at it.
You think OPs comic is a strawman? Try using twitter around the release of literally any Souls game. It's the same shit every time.

Attached: -_-.png (318x327, 162.15K)

Attached: Welcome.jpg (1247x3629, 891.85K)

>these games attract a certain kind of nerd that has nothing going on but a need to feel better than others
well the main problem isn't that it's that the game attracts memelord retards who only want to play it because "it's hard" and when they realise they're not actually very good and don't want to bother putting in effort then it's an awful game that needs to cater to them instead
which the best response to is just telling them to fuck off rather than telling them to "git gud" because then you just make another stupid meme response which faggots use to shit up conversations
Basically gatekeeping is a good and useful tool to keep out the unwanted.

yes when the game started releasing on more platforms, the audience became larger and the game got mainstream attention. your implication is retarded,
fucking retard sony cocksucker.

You're right. Back in the days of importing Demon's Souls we were saying "Have you tried not getting hit?"

>asshurt
bitch you're the one getting upset over two words

Attached: 1538395017293.jpg (1360x868, 91.2K)

Attached: Lizard.png (477x3406, 105.64K)

clocked in over 100 hours on the game and just used cheat engine to give myself a shit load of runes to level up my stats to stomp malenia and move on to the rest of the game. hows it feel, tryhards?

You are literally the guy in the pic lmfao get rekt nigger the souls community is just trying to protect their franchise from invaders trying to ruin it ie Twitter devs

The thing with DeS pvp was that scraping spear was the problem and jumping to your death was the sole solution.

there's nothing wrong with the scraping spear. it's not even good