Yeah, I'm thinking it was the best ending in video game history

Yeah, I'm thinking it was the best ending in video game history.

Attached: 082301.jpg (1600x1600, 971.53K)

I love the game, but the ending is fairly bog standard

Reddit game

>panders to emotionally starved 12 year old vatniks
No thanks.

Shit post

bullshit that ending punched way above its weight

what level of contrarian is this?

The ending itself is as generic as they come but the section immediately preceding it taking place in Novosibirsk is kino of the highest order and perhaps the single best episode in the series.

I liked it but it felt like it was missing a part 2

sneethe

In what way? Please be descriptive

When will they announce the next game, I need my fix now that stalker is kill

The post that mindbroke Any Forums

sam's story>

Ending was indeed great. Based Miller.

Russia/Ukraine situation might fuck things up for them. VA wise, perhaps location scouting.

I didn't finish, is it good?

The bad ending was canon.

the ending is just alright, the whole trilogy has some small ups and down but it's pretty solid over all

hell train is definitely cooler on its own than the spartan ending of 2033 but in context it's not really impactful other than "oh no artyom my love :("
it's also rather ruined by the bad/canon ending to 2033 and LL(eurgh) both involving you killing yourself so the whole game pisses on the previous

no? the good ending has always been canon

The best parts of the game were the linear parts.
Cannibal bunker, Novosibirsk, the forest with the little faggot kids. Open world parts were all dogshit.

I partially agree. While some of the exploration was cool, those sequences made it blatantly obvious that the game shines best in its linear sequences.

I've literally never heard anyone who said the ending was anything but generic or boring. What did you like about it?