Elden Ring has a DESYNC Problem

So there's tons of connection issues going on right now if you faggots are playing online. And I've been testing it out after the recent 1.03 update.

The problem seems to reliably occur if there is co-op and an invading player in the same world. What happens is every player that isn't the Host of Fingers receives a message that the opposing party has "returned to their world" and said players disappear completely.

For instance: an invader will no longer be able to see the furled finger co-operators and the co-operators can't see the invader. To the host, however, both the invaders and co-operators are still visible. The host can still be harmed by the invader at this point. Co-operators can still attack the PvE of the world, like AI mobs and the like, but the co-operators can do nothing to stop the invader, they can't even interact or hurt the invader.

At the same time, the invader can't see or interact with the co-operators and will most likely just rush down the helpless host.

TLDR multiplayer is fucked

Attached: fobwdkovkaqz5bl.jpg (546x348, 39.56K)

Didn't read but Souls games are made for offline, only trannies do co-op and invasions.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (500x500, 34.34K)

>TLDR multiplayer is fucked
We knew that since release

Works on my machine

OP here. sounds based but this post is for the trannies.

Attached: 1647365188392.png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

So invaders get to 1v1 for now? Sounds based

>Caring about multiplayer
Pvp fags are the worst

Guess I'll go play the other games until they fix it... wait

It's been this way since release, goober. When the servers are over-loaded you tend to get booted. Bandai either gave From no multiplayer budget or they're that bad at making games. Maybe even both.

>Playing cope/pee-v-pee multiplayer in general in ER
Vile.

>invaders no longer have to deal with password endgame phantoms and can just kill hosts
Multiplayer is saved.

Elden Ring have a problem: it existence

Attached: 80B4D1EE-0FFC-474F-AE5A-34CB952855A8.jpg (770x433, 118.28K)

Haha I noticed that on the 1.03 endure breaking patch. Three summons and I'm one of them. The other summon freezes then I'm told they're sent home HOWEVER enemies just start dying to nothing and the host waves and acts like someone else is there even though I only see me. This game has some bugs. I guess only coop players will really notice or invaders. Anyone else tried using that Carian magic parry on a glintstone shard to instantly produce three magic floating daggers that do crazy damage? I havent tried that one online just solo and apparently enemy invaders or summons cant see the spell floating over your head even when it just kills them. Funny stuff.

Here's an example. I'm invading and the phantoms disconnect.

BUT they are still in the world, they just can't attack me and see the HOST spazzing out attacking the air.

so now it's sadly 1v1 only if you are an invader.

No more 1v2 or 1v3's sadly.

Attached: ER .webm (800x450, 2.9M)

>DS2 PvP is still the best
How'd they do it?

>No more ganking
What a shame...

Just let us opt out of invasions ffs

DS2 was made by fans of DS1 who tried to improve the aspects they thought important and were totally incompetent elsewhere.
>PVP
>Build freedom and variety
>Damage type/defence actually mattering
>Magic wasn't a meme
They even took some stuff and tossed it into Elden, like 70% equip load before obesity kicks in.

>just let me shitstomp the entire game with my muled gear and my RL130 summon at limgrave!

no

oh yes let me get invaded by a sweaty virgin with no life twinking while we just want to enjoy some jolly coop and comfy gaming

this is why we gank you, this is why we rape your ass till it bleeds and point down on your corpse you pathetic virgins

people complain about the jank and unifnished content of DS2 but that was never really something unique to 2. while simultaneously downplaying all the good parts. ds3 was normie brain rot.

Based