It's been 3 years since the remake of Resident Evil 2 came out. What do you think of the game now?

It's been 3 years since the remake of Resident Evil 2 came out. What do you think of the game now?

Attached: re2 remake.png (1080x1080, 2.06M)

still pretty good but kind of hard to come back to

It isn't a remake. It's a reimagining dumbed down for gen z and modern audiences.

the best RE game since remake 1

Quick acting like fixed camera angles and pre-rendered backgrounds require some kind of genius IQ to play. You'll be happier for it.

It's great but I still prefer the original.

Oh no no no

Attached: 1535636348693.jpg (1406x1668, 362.85K)

I'm still extremely angry about what they did to RE3, now that's just one shortass game with zero replay value since there are no actual unlockables besides grinding points for overpowered items. Actual skill is not required to get any of those.

Also the complete lack of additional outfits (compared to the original title which had like 8-10 outfits for Jill to choose from) is an absolute sacrilege. The game was dead on arrival and received zero updates. If they do the same shit with RE4 it'll be the greatest letdown in videogame history, no joke.

Capcom shouldn't have outsourced RE3 Remake in the first place, they should've given it to the RE7 team instead of making RE Village.

I think it's the best RE game since Nemesis. It doesn't replace the original 2 in the way REmake 1 does, since it's such a different experience. It's very fun!
It's a damn shame about RE3make though.

>"i-it's not my fault that I can't aim my gun, it's the people who don't like holding down R1 to auto-aim everything who are stupid!"

Its fucking great but i played so much of it back then that i dont think i will play it in a long time.

T. My favourites are REmake, RE4 and this one. OG RE2 is also great.

I mean, its a modernization of the game, you either hate it or love it. I still haven't played it and probably will continue to not play it. It's not resident evil. I don't care what Capcom's shills say or damage control. Call me a boomer, call me old, call me everything in the book to damage control for your games image, I don't care.

the gold standard for 3rd person horror

Attached: claire_phone_001.jpg (1077x1080, 144.69K)

Cringe

Attached: 1603217061966.jpg (593x398, 60.4K)

Not him but tank controls take less than a minute to get used to

Different user, tank controls are cool and good, especially for fixed camera angle games

Mikami wanted first person view for the first game, I disagree with him on that

Overrated but still good. Hope future RE games follow more of that style as opposed to the Ethan games which I thought were fine as well.

good game,shit remake

7/10 action horror game, remove difficulty scaling a mr. X outside of specific portions and it would be 9/10. Great tiddy mod game.

It's getting XSX enhancements towards the end of the year along with 7 & 3make, I'm looking forward to a 4k replay around Halloween time.

Different, but still good.

Good but not perfect
REmake 1 had everything the original had and more
2 and 3 are both missing things from the originals
REmake 2 is actually missing several enemies like the spiders, crows, evolved lickers
Historically RE games don't typically get the same kind of updated version treatment Capcom often does with other series but maybe one day they will add back in all of the content that was present in the originals with updated versions probably as ports for a new generation of consoles

Forgettable and not as good as the original