$60 for an 8 hour game

>$60 for an 8 hour game
This is not acceptable

Attached: fsqm6aabn2081.jpg (1080x1080, 255.25K)

it would be if the game wasn't mediocre, metroid should have a strong focus on exploration not action set pieces and retarded stealth segments

$60 for 8 hours of quality is better than $60 for 80 hours of mediocrity.

Attached: powder game.webm (640x480, 875.86K)

But there was also plenty of exploration?

but it has the nintendo magic

For me it was $0 since i pirated it. I don't even consider money or lenght when i think about the quality of a game

took me 12 and I was satisfied in the end but ok retard, idgaf about your bloated shit

Anything's acceptable to nintendo freaks

retards

Attached: 1645819464740.png (1280x720, 18.79K)

>$700 dollars for a 40 minute game

Attached: download (7).jpg (183x275, 12.92K)

you're bad at video games

no I actually 100%ed the fucking thing
without a guide

Should have been 9.99.
It has the budget of a indie game.

Funny how ratchet and clank was being bashed for being too short for months, then this piece of shit plopped out of nintendo's portuguese asshole and all of a sudden game length never came up on Any Forums again.

no shit that's still a bad time

>$1 per hour faggot
People like you are what's wrong with the industry.

>Any Forums is one person
the people shitting themselves other ratchet were retards too

No, it's just one community that likes to use its anonymity to cover up stupid statements.

It's mesmerizing. I remember watching Totally Spies as a kid. I think it knocked off 10 IQ points from me.

Correct, ds games should max out at 20 but this shit is barely worth piracy.

I want games to be shorter. Games nowadays are way too long and filled with busy work that doesn't respect my free time.

I have enough money but not enough free time to sit through your filler and grinding trash. I absolutely hate it when reviewers criticize short play time like it's a detriment. Hell it should be actively marketed as a FEATURE.

I wish studios would limit a game to only being 10 hours long at most and just focusing on making the best 10 hours possible. Either that or make a RPG game with so many choices, paths and consequences that a single play through is only 10 hours but there are 10 possible completely unique story permutations instead of having a 100 hour RPG where you're forced to see it all.

BRING BACK SHORT GAMES.

That's a pretty good time for 100%ing it without a guide.

Then don't buy it.

It was always like that.

Attached: 1993.jpg (364x479, 61.03K)

Different genres of games. Metroid Dread is one of the longest Metroidvania games out there. The point of the genre is to be replayable and for you to be able to get lost. On a first playthrough, it might take you 20 hours, even if there is only 5 hours of "content".

Attached: 1501355679486.jpg (462x496, 143.27K)

I played it for 40 hours

but enough about metroid fusion, metroid other m, metroid prime 2 and 3, metroid prime hunters and metroid prime federation force

metal gear rising got away with it
hell i got through it in 6

Metroid is a far better game and has a ton of replaybility if you like to git good. R&C was just bad and has no inventive to replay.

This, I won't be buying Metroid Dread when it comes out.

no one is forcing you to buy it user

How come the older Ratchet games were so much more fun in NG+?