Why are journalists shilling elden ring so hard

Attached: 099383AE-C2F0-4C61-A30E-2FCA7701658F.jpg (1921x1081, 235.71K)

>most normalfag game since Skyrim gets gushing coverage

maybe they want to influence From

They can't afford to ignore it.

It just got released, it's fun, and all the other games are either old or pozzed dogshit. They're still trying to force Horizon though, despite no one giving a rat fuck.

popular things drive clicks which drive ad dollars, it is literally the commons at work.

They want more consoles to be sold. They're pushing a big game to create excitement.

>Bandai Namco is one of the largest video game publishers in the world at the moment
Hmm no idea why people would want to help shill a AAA title published by them.

Where's WWE 2K22????

Because its a good game

it's almost as if souls games have been journo garbage since day 1. hmmmm

Attached: spock-006.jpg (1586x794, 131.74K)

I don't know if I'd consider it shilling, since half of what I've seen is some assdamaged shit take.

>implying Horizon, Deathloop and TLOU 2 werent

Not implying that at all, but glad to know Souls paved the way for those games :-)

Attached: Ea6hytwWAAENyKD.jpg (1440x1080, 284.75K)

>best game since RDR2
>why does it get so much hype
it aint even a masterpiece like Sekiro but it's just so much better than the trash Ubisoft/Guerilla has been spilling out for years.

Its their jobs to shill products. That's where their money comes from.
Its not like you pay for their advice do you?

>Any Forums dickrode souls games until it got popular now its journo garbage

never change cancer website

Well, look at the other games in that list. They're mostly bland, inoffensive, cinematic 3rd person shooters. There's nothing to really discuss about them.
ER is much more divisive; you can praise it just as easily as you can criticise it. One person will worship its gameplay and approach to open-world design, another will curse its archaic UI and hermetic storytelling. There's a lot to discuss, which ultimately means, more clicks for journos.

>nintendo game (GAME: singular) buried at the bottom
The jew fears the samurai

Dark souls 1 is the pinnacle. I dont care who plays them.

>>most normalfag game
It's really not, it's just another Souls game, but Bamco has been out in full force marketing it.

I assume a lot of it has to do with how few big games there are right now. The only other thing is a ps4/5 exclusive. There wont be anything else until November if Starfield doesn't get delayed.