Tunic

Did you play his game?

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 83.05K)

I dont play games

I don't play Zelda clones made by Californians

paid shill thread
do not click

I don't play generic indie clone #400,680

soulless

too hard for me
everytime I venture, mobs swarm and beat me with only two hits.

Finished and got 100%. But still couldn't help but feel that some of the puzzles in the game could've been better handled and not as obtuse.

How the FUCK do I bet the heir? do you get something special if you do the "full" ending with all the faeries? I'm too lazy so just got all my stats backed and rushed to the fight but what the fuck.

I can BARELY get to phase 2 and that's using all my potions the fight takes so fucking long and then she gets a full HP bar again.

What the fuck??

I really do not like the art style. The use of color and lighting is good, but the smooth / flat low poly look is jarringly ugly and it doesn't look like the game has much to offer in terms of game play.

I read somewhere that this game is the Elden Ring-like for the Zelda generation

It gets pretty interesting leading up to/after you get the third gem. Soundtrack is great. Very comfy experience so far.

More soulful than Death's Door, though I think the combat in that is better

I fucking hate videogames.

you are legitimately unhinged, I have not seen a single thread for this game that you didn't shitpost in within like 10 minutes of creation and you are autistic enough that its very obvious

The puzzles themselves are fine, but:
>Need to get the quarry hero's grave, quarry path is closed off
>Booklet hint mentions the door in the mountains. Naturally conclude that I have to solve it's puzzle to proceed. This takes ages since it's the biggest puzzle in the game
>Get nothing but the super secret booklet page that's clearly meant to be a bonus at the end, despite the fact I've still got a fucking game to play
>Look up what the fuck I'm supposed to do and it's a fucking hidden path that wasn't breadcrumbed in the slightest
This honestly soured my impression of the game. That and the fact that the fairies are presented like some optional goals for autists, but there's a main story requirement for 10 of them that isn't acknowledged anywhere.

You can do it, but the fight is really one about managing spacing and stamina. The Heir is the worst offender in the game about not respecting the game rules concerning the player and will spam attacks that will lower stamina if you keep blocking and dodging. Gotta "love" those relentless attacks.
I would suggest you use buffs like the chili pepper to boost your attack and the herb for stamina and then also get a card setup that works, with perfume, anklet and the peril buffs if you keep on being low HP, or the echo buffs or a combination since you most likely didn't max the slots and only have 3-4 of them.

if I do the true ending stuff do I do more damage? I only ask because in the manual it shows the fox fighting the heir with a golden sword. I'll do all the obnoxious fairy puzzles if it makes this fight easier but otherwise eh

It doesn't, but if you do the true ending stuff you skip the fight

ZA WARUDO

Attached: WRYYY.jpg (186x174, 4.79K)

nah I want to do the fight
wtf is that? is this an item I missed

The path existed in the area before you become a ghost. And you should know better than to not know the game puts in hidden paths and shortcuts everywhere and hides them with perspective.

No. And the manual kinda lies with the golden sword. There is something you can do at the Hero's shrine where you found the sword, where you can make a chest show up but the reward...

I want to fuck the fox.

Me too, he's hot

>he
Actually I don't even care. I'll fuck him.

Obviously I was used to looking for hidden paths but I missed this one, which was extremely obscure even by this game's standards. Fuck me, right? And I still think the game's attempt to hint this at you is extremely misleading for something that's supposed to guide you to the basic easy ending for brainlets.

The pace of this fight is bullshit.

The fight's not stupidly hard if you have your full body back and made any effort to find upgrades. Treat it like a Dark Souls boss, stay calm, roll through attacks (your zappy dodge is extremely generous), smack her during those openings and don't get greedy. Save your magic to gun blast her in the 2nd phase.

>people discovering stuff through trial and error and thinking they found a "secret" when the manual just gives it away
They teach you where the first bombable wall is and mark it with flowers so you'll notice other flowers and thus other fake walls.

Attached: bombable wall.jpg (135x145, 29.61K)

I do such low damage this way it takes for fucking ever. Man this game really blows, i was hoping a fun zelda experience and get another fucking souls clone in the MIDDLE of playing elden ring