Harder than 90% of bosses in the game

>harder than 90% of bosses in the game
>rewards a shit spell and 7k runes

Attached: putrid_crystalian_trio_sella_hideaway[1].png (400x400, 236.62K)

it's only hard if you're an Intcel

>>harder than 90% of bosses in the game

You do realize that once you stagger them, they are made of jelly, right?

Its almost like they crystaline shell broke open and they are suddenly vulnerable...what a concept!

As for me, I just cast Golden Vow and Blessing's Boon before the fight and hit them with my mace until they died

Just bonk em, lmao

Every attack they have deflects off of greatshields. Just guardcounter them to death.

even acknowledging that mechanic you're bound to be gangraped by them before you can finish one of them off

after you do it's simple, but the 3x1 aspect of the fight where every hit procs scarlet rot makes it way overtuned compared to a vast majority of bosses

This was the only time my starter flail proved to be useful beyond just being a cool weapon

if you fight these 3 at a reasonable level and not lvl 100+ like most faggots, they are arguably the strongest boss fight in the game due to the tiny ass arena and 3 of them nonstop spamming.

They were easy as fuck. Lure the spear one to a wall, dash past and attack the casting idiot. Ring girl is mostly harmless, ignore til the end.

yeah, I'm curious. What level were people when beating this boss? I bet it's way easier when you have a turbo upgraded strike weapon that can crack them in two R1s.

Good thing then you can level then. Im currently 160, endboss will be a blast.

>fail at boss
>mark the map to come back to them later
>higher level
>come back
>beat them

Reminder that some video games require a three digits IQ.

it's just weird sometimes, because you can wipe the floor with every enemy and boss in a certain region, and in that same region you'll have shit like that that's just way stronger than everything else while giving the same rewards

There's a dungeon with three of these crystal dudes or are these the ones guarding a chest in AIDS Rot Castle,

the game starts to pour so many fucking runes in your lap especially in consumable form and people still think 100+ is only for endgame

there's a dungeon in Sellia with 3x of these guys as a boss.

Yeah, almost like the devs intended it to be that way. Theres an Astel boss thats way way harder than the actual Ranni quest Astel fight.

kinda dumb desu

Did you know you can parry the one that spams the jumping spear attack over and over? It's a pretty easy parry too. It'll make your life 10x easier

I was surprised Radhan was a suggested 70-80 boss, before the patch.

Bosses like these three are strong evidence of why they put summoning in the game.

Bro just use the mist sorcery that does damage over time

I use nightrider flail, they were fodder like every other enemy not made of dragon

yeah, it's how I beat them.

>summon meatshield to distract the melee ones
>rush the staff one
>by the time he's dead my summon is gone too
>parry 500x until the spear one is dead
>just R1 the last one

even with a +13 nightrider flail it still took for fucking ever to take them down. I was legit expecting to get something like 40k runes, because I fucked around in Mt. Gelmir earlier, beat a ton of bosses there effortlessly and got way more runes.

Rule of thumb, if you do the same damage to waht yourself and a summon would do, you can easily beat the enemy yourself.

With less damage it can get obnoxious.

it's true because it's so easy to spend time dicking around fighting shit and then there are the transporter chests and waygates on top. i was definitely overleveled fighting Margit

beat them first try

Because blunt destroys these types. The more you know.

Solod it with wolves, learn to play

>if you do as much damage as you + a summon, you can easily beat the enemy yourself
what

>chain backstab with the talisman that heals you from crits

>overleveling for the final boss
I'm someone who normally makes fun of the gitgud shitters, but you're honestly kind of pathetic.

>dont play the game as intended

So every souls game should be a SL1 run, huh? My god you gatekeepers are pathetic.

Yeah, me too. I did him at level 40, without using any of the meme meta shit either. Then again, I'm also surprised that some many people have issues with the Fire Giant. Maybe its because I wasn't using meta shit that it was easier?

>"You're intended to farm souls so you can face tank bosses or 2 shot them, I'm not bad at the game!"
Cry more.

>Elden Ring
Pathetic

Attached: D107DEA9-7606-49DB-872F-ED41DA5BFBC6.jpg (450x270, 19.45K)

no matter how much you spam this shit, your reddit meme will never catch up
now fuck off back to your discord

sorry jack-sama

>Zanzibart
Pathetic

Attached: 519ACCE8-4938-4995-9A50-7A8A12B45028.jpg (640x960, 99.4K)

If you don't get enough runes from a boss fight for at least 1 level up, you are overleveled for it. These guys barely even give you 10% of the runes you would need to level up from 100.

according to that logic you're supposed to fight them at what, level 30 or so? Really feels like the reward here is a bit low.

Meanwhile a random dragon you can beat while half asleep in that same area drops 80k souls. The duo boss in Sellia gives the same overall rune reward while being made of tissue paper.

>heavy mace

Wow, such hard.

Attached: 1606608231293.jpg (558x398, 34.77K)

describe the sound of spear guy when he tries to attack you