Pocky & Rocky Reshrined

Just a couple more months, Any Forumsros
Who's hype?

Attached: Pocky--Rocky-Reshrined---Nintendo-Switch.jpg (1152x1152, 171.43K)

Was gonna buy it day1 but the censor killed it for me, now I'll just pirate it

If you can't respect your audience you're not getting my money.

Attached: 1647997339856.jpg (1920x1080, 132.89K)

>cover up some saggy milkers to leave something good to the imagination
>going for an E rating rather than T to sell more copies
>her sprite is unchanged anyway
But whatever, pirate it, just don't complain when they never make another P&R.

But it get released on april

They were never going to anyway, them making this was a monkey's paw

In Grorious Nippon, for 40 USD + tip. US version releases in May for $30.

how do I play this on PC? I want a PC release
also hope OST can be purchased.

Retard take but ok they make more anyway.

Stop lying to yourself, you were gonna pirate it anyway.

>no PC version
whatever

I'm not a big fan but I always loved the arcadey feel to the games. Well past the arcade era the games still felt like a classic arcade cabinet game, just without the quarter munching.
>read thread before posting
>censored game
Never mind. I'm not even going to type more, I'm not interested anymore. Don't even know whats censored, its just a hard no from me dawg.

I'm hype, I still remember playing this game on the Super Nintendo every morning before going to grade school.

A character's saggy milkers got covered up with an extra bit of cloth in her robe. Literally a step up unless you like 'em saggy.

Oh nice it's getting a western physical release and not by LRG thank god. Never played P&R but it looks like a neat simple game.

If you truly were concerned about censorship, just import its Asian version on Playasia like I did as soon as -any- physical version was announced
if not though, refer to and

Attached: 1647298926394.png (700x759, 190.43K)

WHERE ARE THE BOOBS?

Interesting but not important. I do not purchase censored games for any reason.

If another game doesn't get localized it will be because they started censoring pocky and fucking rocky. It won't be any of our faults, it'll be all on natsume/taito.

I don't buy censored games. Better luck next time.

Tengo project isn't going to make more regardless. They're probably on a new IP already.

I would've been hyped, but I don't support censorship

Personally I'm a flatfag, but I like the dev's original intent over what some Californian faggot deems as worthy to be seen.

You censorship boycott fags are just as annoying as the lefty faggots that want censorship. You won't do shit.

>You won't do shit.
I won't buy your shit. Cry more.

You can import if you really want it untouched. J version includes the english text according to shop listings.

I will pirate it because censorship deserves it.

Yuzu or whatever switch emulator is out there.

>You won't do shit
precisely, I'll utterly ignore this game. next time, try not treating the target audience like babies, and we won't act like such

>You won't do shit.
Correct. I won't purchase this game. Guess why?

I can't buy the j version. I do not support censorship. Buying the import would be giving money to the same people I do not want to give money to.

I'm sorry Any Forums having a moral spine has upset you.

Do you know how much of a bronze god you are for letting the rest of us know about the censorship?
Thank you user. I mean it, you did a real honorable service today.