LITERALLY NOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS AFTER RELEASE

LITERALLY NOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS AFTER RELEASE
HOW ARE THE NEW TRACKS?

Attached: mk8bcp.jpg (550x765, 65.52K)

Ninja Hideaway >>>>>>>>> the rest

>new

do i have to buy it if i only play multiplayer online?

new tracks suck. I feel ripped off

no
just go online and enjoy, they went live for everyone

Tokyo Blur and Toad Circuit are pretty shit, the other tracks are good.

They're too busy complaining about Wigger Wednesday.

just downloaded them the other day. played a few a couple days before that. playing them more would be nice, but not allowed and solo is no fun

No, you can just go into online and hope they show up.

they kinda butchered Coconut Mall

Where have you been all week? There's been like a thread every day, or is this just bait?
The tracks are good, only one that sucks is Toad Circuit. Tour tracks are surprisingly kino.

The only difference is the cars at the end don’t move. Was that such an integral part of the course?

Yes.

Paris Promenade: 6/10
Toad Circuit: 5/10
Choco Mountain: 8/10
Coconut Mall: 6/10

Tokyo Drift: 7/10
Shroom Ridge:9/10
Sky Garden: 8/10
Ninja Hideaway: 10/10

FPBP. Never played it on phone but the tour levels bore me to tears. Other stages are cool but just okay. I was not expecting that ninja track to be so fucking cool.

it's because for some reason they handpicked some of the most boring courses as the first 2 DLC, Coconut Mall being the exception.
should be better for the rest of the DLC

Guess they’re going for boring courses first like it was an actual new Mario Kart. Mushroom Cup, Flower Cup, and the first two Retro cups usually doesn’t have many interesting tracks.

Yes, it added a bit of semi-random danger to the final stretch and online it was usually chaos in that section if you unlucky enough to not pull ahead of the pack.

Swap Paris and Tokyo and you're right on the money.

Attached: 1515577420054.jpg (1920x1080, 163.34K)

Embarrassingly low quality for paid DLC