Next season when?

Next season when?
Also In Space rep when?

Attached: Power_Rangers_Battle_for_the_Grid.jpg (315x315, 55.18K)

>next season
user...

don't hurt me

Attached: 1580926628518.jpg (745x616, 99.98K)

No Andros, no buy.

Better question is "Titanium Ranger, when?"

Attached: Ryan.jpg (1826x1460, 339.78K)

How the hell have we not gotten anything from Lightspeed, period?

Lightspeed is one the worst seasons.

u wot

Attached: tumblr_f912c8459b8738d11277d01edc7e98ec_b034da4f_640.gif (540x500, 2.89M)

Actually good Kamen Rider fighting game when?

Kamen Rider worth watching when?
No seriously I want to start. I saw Amazon Riders is on, well, Amazon

Lightspeedniggers utterly btfo. Also Caseybros... we're still in this

Attached: 1E0C6A88-79FF-4796-901A-2C4DFB8DC9F8.png (853x640, 613.02K)

Build, Zero-One, and Gaim are decent to start with.
If you watch Hibiki, Wizard, or Ghost as your first you will be disappointed.

Kabuto is solid all around.
Den-O is great if you want a comedy show but light on story.
W, OOO, and Fourze are the trifecta with Movie War Mega Max being the best Rider movie so far and should be watched once you finish Fourze.
Gaim is solid but Urobutcher's writing isn't the common was Riders are done.
Drive is a great show and has a great cast.
Ex-Aid is video games and a lot of fun but if you can't tolerate Dan later in the show you might dislike it.
Build is really solid though it kind of meanders in the middle.
If you want to get into Showa then pick whatever really, Amazon is half the length of a usual season and a bit more gory, #1 is about 1.5x as long as a normal season, and Stronger is a solid show. Keep in mind Showa is far more formulaic and was meant to be watched weekly so you probably shouldn't binge watch those seasons unless you really want to.

Amazons is not a first time show, it's "adult-oriented" and is structured nothing like any other series.

Stay away from any TV-N (TV-Nihon) subs, there's alternatives for every single season now.

Attached: TA・MA・GO [Explosion sounds].webm (640x360, 2.91M)

i was a fan by proximity, but i can't help but love some of the games. hows this one? i know it's a fighting game and should expect current fighting game things, but it's power rangers game and can't help but be a lil intrigued

It's like a budget MvC3.

Attached: 1572123932103.png (1280x720, 2.12M)

Nway committed financial seppuku and announced an NFT game. It's doubtful we'll get anymore content.

Lot to go through, sheesh. Might start with Build then just based on what I'm hearing.
Definitely Mahvel inspired. 3v3 tag fighter and all that. Some of the more "unique" aspects include the megazord summon you can do to level the playing field at times.
Also has touch of death combos

Over-Time subbed Build. You can find a batch that OZC-Live did since it's O-T subs on Bluray raws with grammar checks.

Attached: This series is a gift that keeps on giving.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

Dope, really appreciate the help user. Been putting off jumping into this side of Toku for a long while.

In Space is the peak of the series. After that it just downhill.

This show is still airing? I have not seen anything since they suddenly started casting kiwis.

Did Power Rangers seriously add a lesbian in the recent series?

Attached: 1638752318151.png (399x363, 233.64K)

Yep. They're currently adapting Ryusoulger as Dino Fury. Beast Morphers (Go-Busters adaptation) was pretty solid from the few episodes I watched if you want to check that out. RPM is also one of the best Power Ranger seasons and that was one of the first seasons to start going to Kiwi land full time.

Attached: Who know rabbits could be so terrifying.webm (710x400, 2.95M)

I grew up with Wild Force. Zen Aku When?

Attached: hqdefault-5.jpg (480x360, 27.24K)