Da dunkview is up

Da dunkview is up. youtu.be/D1H4o4FW-wA

Attached: BD1FF79C-7D29-4371-8F70-F812A30C6253.jpg (1125x1108, 211.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c80-CEMyXuY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>E-Celeb garbage
Neck you'reself.

KEEP

SAYING

Report thread

IT

He’s hilarious

Dunkey is awesome

>video game dunkey
>can't post on video game board

Attached: PinkieShrug.png (945x945, 15.54K)

>he just took it down
Why?

>beat the game 4 times
literally how
I've only just reached the ice area after 115 hours of playtime. Am I too slow? Because I thoroughly explored every other area including the underground ones like Nokron and even still I dont think I have done literally everything there is to do in them.

Didn't he use horfrost hatchet for the whole game?

you were literally just born with a damaged brain, it's okay. Most people are.

Keep saying it

Unironically kill yourself OP

Dunkey is fucking obnoxious.
>I want my reviews to be taken seriously but also you can't criticize my retarded and often incorrect arguments because it's just a comedy video

Please stop shilling your videos on Any Forums
I know you value your audience of retards but I am not clicking yourr video or giving you a click.
You have never gotten a view or money from me. You will not today either. Shill elsewhere.

keep saying it

Dunky is better than you
Simple as

keep saying it

I agree with everything he says, the balancing is kinda bad
oh wait sorry... ahem
keep saying it XD

keep saying it

keep saying it

Holy shit lmao, I ain’t gonna lie that’s impressive numbers

Attached: 285C7720-9097-4373-83D7-96CF330E3F28.jpg (1349x970, 147.45K)

i ain't gonna lie either, so keep saying it

Keep saying it

i'd do the same if my job was playing vidya

He must have rushed through his first playthrough though, my first playthrough was like 120 hours.

>became a daily uploader after making fun of daily uploaders
>constantly switches between calling his videos serious review and comedy to deflect criticism
>an actual fat neckbearded soi boy with a blacked cuck fetish
fuck off with this fag's garbage videos

Attached: 1475740858429.jpg (300x300, 85.25K)

How does someone even get to that level though. How is he able to just play games and make money off of advertising, but I get like 200 views?

Keep saying it
Good review though pretty much sums up my feelings on the game

He’s definitely not a daily uploader, that’s for sure

>Any Forums now hates matthewmathosis but loves this fat cuckold mongoloid
nuke this board and the braindead fromdrones populating it

It's literally his job to play games
He has more time than you

Oh did he finally stop that shit? He was for months after his april fools "joke"

SAYING

luck

He's right about too many enemies/moves just randomly OHKOing you for your entire health bar out of nowhere. The balance is all over the place

Attached: 1512671422935.jpg (750x748, 503.03K)

Luck
Having a personality that's likable to the average viewer (or being able to pretend like most do)
Being there at the start when it was easier to gain a following for video game content

Maybe if matthew made good videos that were funny and not autistic rambling they'd be good. Nobody outside the weirdos on this board wants to sit for hours and talk about video games

>Makes video criticizing Nintendo Direct like a manchild
>Goes on to make a video making fun of people criticizing Nintendo Direct like manchildren
What did he mean by this?

He's been doing it for over 11 years. That and luck.

He's right on the money

keep saying it

the fact that not every post in this thread is KEEP SAYING IT confirms that Any Forums is just reddit tourists now

good take

It's virtually unknown outside of 4chins

Keep saying it.

it

>luck
Cope. He is charismatic, consistent, with short digestible content, and was very early to the gaming commentary trend. The influence of "luck" here, whatever that might mean, is marginal at best.

He's right.

ITT: cowards being dismissive without addressing his valid points

>Cope. He is charismatic, consistent, with short digestible content, and was very early to the gaming commentary trend. The influence of "luck" here, whatever that might mean, is marginal at best.

Attached: soyboy creation.gif (500x368, 3.03M)

He's fat for a reason

Luck is still a factor in fame whether you suck his cock or not.

Any Forums, and probably you as well, will latch onto anything negative to elden ring out of pure contrarianism so you can't have an argument in good faith

>Lvl 102 in 16 hours
How? Im 92 with 50 hours

Keep saying it

Attached: 2.jpg (1280x1818, 533.7K)

exactly

>most of this games problems can be fixed by a dude with a slider
I actually agree with him on this even though it seems like he's mainly focusing on enemy damage, there's tons of weapons like colossals that could be 10 times more enjoyable to play if spamming crouch and jump attacks didn't perma stunlock enemies while they walk through my entire r1 combo

fuck off matthewphimosis, maybe make more than a video per year if you want people to pay attention to you

don't care, Where is the DSP playthrough?

Attached: 1330815627242.jpg (300x265, 30.58K)

How did Dunkey make it? His funny voice?

I'm glad someone finally had the balls to call out the game for being too hard.

Attached: 3.jpg (1280x1827, 751.39K)

He said it’s an incredible game but just held up by a few issues that can be easily patched by messing around with damage balance

>video game donkey
>can't post on /an/

Attached: thinking.png (334x425, 103.48K)

>ponkus pie
>can't post on penis website
shiggy diggy

Attached: reaction-image-arthur-memes-shrug-Favim.com-6858518.jpg (1024x683, 105.05K)

Attached: 4.jpg (1280x1826, 707.75K)

Once you know what you're doing you can run through the game really fast, you only need to beat like 10 bosses. Since the cost of levelling is scaled you'll never be THAT underleveled compared to someone who explored everything

FPBP

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=c80-CEMyXuY

Attached: 5.jpg (1280x1815, 609.74K)

League was (is) a very popular game and he was easily the funniest content creator at the moment.

People thought he was le funny black man.
That's literally it.