Elden Beast

>single-handedly takes your 10/10 game to a 4/10
Seriously, this is the worst final boss From has ever made.
>chase boss around for 15 minutes
>so damn big that you can't see shit when you are close to it
>get 2 hits in
>teleports to the other corner of the arena while spamming unblockable projectiles
>"Oh remember Torrent? The horse specifically made to close the distance with enemies? Well you can't use him here so you better have a a ranged option or you're fucked lol"
>it's also immune to every status effect in the game because fuck you

Who the fuck thought this was a good design?
Just compare this stupid blob to other final bosses like Gwyn, Gehrman, Soul of Cinder, Genichiro, etc. All of them were hard but still fun to fight.
And you know what's the worst part? Radagon is a pretty good boss on its own. If he had a proper second phase instead of whatever the fuck this is he would be one of the best bosses in From's history.

Attached: Elden-Ring-Elden-Beast.jpg (800x450, 60.05K)

Not reading that as your opinion matters to literally no one. You are nothing

>I-I can't read...
We know user, we know.

>have fun learning radagons fight
>kill him 4th or 5th try and wait for his second phase cut scene
>”ah it’s gonna be fuckin sick I know it, wait what’s that galactic flubber monster?”
>die because I don’t know the beasts moves yet
>well it’s a shame radagon doesn’t have a second phase but at least he’s out of the way
>mfw

Attached: DCAD67F5-042F-40E2-B0B3-315AA50B1F03.gif (241x246, 2.54M)

This fight is pure kino though.

>he thought killing a God would be easy

le erdtree ash lake

it's so bad I alt tabbed and turned god mode on in my cheat trainer. I don't respect a trash boss like this

I really hate when games do this. Don't bother introducing mechanics if you can't make them work in boss fights or if you need to remove them to make a boss difficult.
RPGa are notorious for this with status effects.

>Implying that your reply matters.
Go back to shithole you came from, fucking npc

Name 5 games

>>single-handedly takes your 10/10 game
Which game? Cause his game is a 7/10 before him

Every Funal Fantasy game.
I dare you to poison the bosses or put them to sleep.

>what weapon should the weird alien whale god use?
>uuuuhhh a plain sword!
should have a goofy star weapon like the flail you can make from Astel's remembrance

Attached: meooooow.jpg (750x749, 21.95K)

>Lock on more lower to the ground
>Camera zooms out
>Better audio ques
How has fromsoft still not figured this out?

It's a she, chud

Bloodborne started this

>Complaints are the same as another fight that's actually great (Dragonlord)
I beat it in 2 tries you absolute shitter.

Everything that's terrible about Elden Beast would be fixed if they let us fight him with Torrent, and it would be a more fitting end and feel better overall. I can't fathom why they didn't do that.

Yeah elden beast is pretty fucking lame. Radagon is kinda shittily designed too: he just spams AoE.

Beast is lame but easy. Radagon shares the thing with Malenia in that its bullshit designed for two targets being focused soley on you which would be okay if it didn't then combine into a second fucking boss fight.