Has been worked on for over 2 decades

>has been worked on for over 2 decades
>still can't run any game properly
fucking embarrassing

Attached: 1643211277328.png (500x323, 44.2K)

probably doing it for donation money

Except they don't and that arguably makes it worse. They make themselves look like retards for free instead of prolonging the development process for as long as possible in order to acquire maximum income.

Attached: 1621898416085.png (128x128, 25.4K)

Works on my machine. Feels good to not be a retard.

Small Yellow Penis. Fuck off back to the PCSX2 forums and stay there you chink shill

Gosh, it feels so amazing being smart enough to set up an emulator properly. I can't believe there are people in this world who lack the mental capability to figure this out.

Guess I'll play some games to celebrate.

>the solution is make settings as inaccurate as possible with hardware hacks

Let me guess, you think that because an effect is rendered wrong at higher resolutions, it must be because the emulator is faulty?

Plays San Andreaa fine on my pc.
The fuck you talkin bout?

Aw, bless your heart, you're trying to read. Bumping the res isn't a hack. Look up what the hardware hacks are in PCSX2. You should know anyways given your expertise in settings.

Works on my machine.

Attached: 376e5e60afd8bb83e196a371f15d96ba98719ae76d4a89e37215a06305f38f8d.png (1536x1344, 1.41M)

you're probably still using a computer from 2010.

You mean those optional hacks that are only for extreme edge cases when running the game in resolutions beyond what the hardware was capable of and what the developers intended?

Why yes, I do have them all turned off and my games play perfectly. How could you tell?

Drooling mongoloid retard.

Attached: 1631038549878.webm (640x480, 2.94M)

Hello PCSX2 schizo, still having trouble running Ratchet and Clank and having a meltdown that you have to change one setting?

Attached: bmh5e37dew.jpg (648x377, 26.31K)

>You mean those optional hacks that are only for extreme edge cases when running the game in resolutions beyond what the hardware was capable of
No, because that's not the only use case for those settings. Thanks for playing though

A computer from 2010 should be enough to emulate a console from 2000

Is this a PS1 game? It looks too shitty to be a PS2 game.

>t. doesn't understand what emulation is

1.8.0 can't come soon enough
>Vulkan Support
>DX12 Support
>Texture Pack support
>Duckstations GUI
>GUI for Per-Game Settings

Try emulating a Sega Saturn.

why even bother with DX12
proprietary dogshit

Then you admit you understand how PCSX2 works and are capable of setting it up to play your games just fine.

Welcome to the rest of the world. Took you long enough but glad you finally got there.

>>Vulkan Support
?

Attached: Capture.png (418x141, 3.88K)

according to their blogpost, there's a weird bottleneck with intel CPU's with vulkan that isn't with DX12

that's odd, I could play through and finish like a dozen games on it back in the late 00s.

I've been using it successfully for years. What you PCSX2 devs find difficult to grasp is that the emu requires more hoops than any other emulator out there (I have about ten). Because it's shit.

that's a beta build, there isn't a stable build with vulkan

compatibility is on a per-game basis, retard bro

Is beta unstable for you? It's running just fine for me. Get on beta if you aren't already.

Works on my machineā„¢

idk, why don't you ask dolphin why they don't have that problem?

>bro why doesn't this hardware work exactly like this completely different other hardware
bro why can't the GBA do raytracing like a 3080ti?
bro tell me bro
it's a mystery bro

dolphin has its own collection of hacks. you rarely interface with them because there's an extensive INI file of all the per-game hacks, which is coming soon to pcsx2 as part of stenzek's plague.

one of the top of my head is trauma team's background panning effect becomes a stuttering mess above 1x native. I should report it one of these days.

one example off the top of my head