Open world
Sex with Carrot
Naval combat
Sex with Carrot
Decent customization
Sex with Carrot
Third person action, not gacha or fighting
Sex with Carrot

Attached: db1bu46-7a26ac2e-a857-4f76-bd76-721ebc8e9e29.png (1366x768, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VWGetAkax1E?t=135
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

basically an AssCreed 4 game where you build your harem crew + pregnancy mechanics

Attached: 1639623055013.jpg (480x569, 85.02K)

I just want DBFZ but with One Piece ngl

Kino

Attached: AC4manga2.jpg (610x872, 190.35K)

Been seeing a bunch of one peice threads. Did something happen?

op, what makes you think that anybody cares. To be blunt with you op, you are a huge faggot for making this thread, and an even bigger faggot in thinking that anybody (either online or irl) will ever give a shit about you or what tranime you watch.
Anyways I’ll see you in the archive real soon, nigger

and god forgive me I wish Robin was my mom so much

Attached: FOO4flmXsAcPa2E.jpg (1503x2048, 214.02K)

I think the boring
>UGGHHNNnn Japan
Arc is finally nearly over in the anime. Not sure, haven't watched for a while specificlly because of said arc.

Basically just Genshin Impact but with One Piece characters.

Attached: OP maids.png (818x900, 575.95K)

Read the spoiler at you're own discrepancy:
Luffy's Devil Fruit isn't actually the Gomu Gomu no Mi, but actually the a Zoan called Hito Hito no Mi: Model Nika which makes him a "Freedom" human who can freely stretch, bend, and contort his body to fight however he likes. He awoke the power after "dying" to Kaido, which is apperently a huge deal since the World Government has been trying to acquire this Devil Fruit for 800 years since it was Joyboy's power.

Was this foreshadowed at all?

Not really, which is unfortunate since the Awakening power itself actually fits pretty well within Luffy's original fruit description. The rest of the stuff is pretty forcefully tacked on and was only first mentioned 20~ chapters ago.

The things Luffy does with his devil fruit and the fact it works like some kinda hybrid of the three types compared to every other fruit.

Like he uses the Red Hawk, which sets his fist on fire just like Ace's, despite the fsct that he's goddamned rubber.

>More stupid powercreep bullshit
why. Luffy already has a degree of movement powerscale wise using haki + rubber powers. Is it so that he can directly compete with Blackbeard later?

Luffy has toonforce powers now and would reko kakacarrotcake and naruturd

Attached: 1597693066968.jpg (3545x2936, 488.9K)

The endgame is shaping up to be Awoken Devil Fruits > Haki if Kid and Law vs. Big Mom is any indication, so I guess Oda wanted to give Luffy a power that could keep up.
Like I said in my post above, I think the Awakening ability itself is a pretty fair power-up, but I don't know why Oda added all that other stuff considering it creates a fuckload of plotholes.

it wasnt gum gum power but actually toonforce freedom power which is actually fucking broken

It also gives him toon force powers. Kaido, the greatest creature on the planet, got a loony tunes headbump the instant Joyboy whacked him.

why yes i want to fuck the bunny girl

what the fuck is toonforce?
or is this some sort of joke the fans made up?

I forgot to add that but yeah, you're right. The "freedom" power also applies to opponents too.

Attached: bonked.png (399x555, 252.79K)

I'm surprised a community created open world One Piece game has surfaced in the last 20 years. The tech is there if a group would be willing to brave the legal waters.

It's a funny way of refering to his new powers, since Luffy is now a low-tier reality manipulator, ala Looney Tunes.

"toonforce" is just all that wacky shit you see in old cartoons like Popeye and Tom&Jerry, where character have ridiculous physics and feats.

bnuuy

you know how in old cartoons like tom & jerry the characters could just turn into object shapes or inflate/mold themselves at will

Attached: 1648058225075.jpg (362x248, 12.85K)

New power up when?

Attached: 1641929903251.jpg (1500x2000, 329.08K)

ok well i get that but i mean is that term what they actually use in the manga? thats what im questioning.

no its just random shit someone came up with and everyone started using it

"Toonforce" is a term that defines the usually undefinable and illogical powers of comedic cartoon characters like Popeye, Bugs Bunny, etc., where the power display favours comedic imagery and timing over internal logical sense. Why does eating spinach allows Popeye to punch a cow into a kosher meat shop? Because it's funny. It's toonforce.
Why does awakening his Devil Fruit allows Luffy to turn the floor into a laser-deflecting piece of rubber to blast Kaido back with his own attack? Because it's funny.

>Sex with Carrot x5
i think op just wants to have sex with carrot guys

That would have actually a pretty great upgrade.
Instead of having her plot weapons lighting be as strong as the enemy demands, it would have been way more interesting to see her become a logia and tackle some harder enemies.

A souls-like where Luffy is the final boss and you fight him on the moon. His name is Moon Key D Luffy and you go through his second phase, a sun appears, he transforms and his name becomes SUN GOD NIKA. With a music like that youtu.be/VWGetAkax1E?t=135

Attached: 1647967764660.png (827x675, 717.3K)

The Gorosei say that the Awakening literally gives his body more freedom so that he can fight however he likes.
I'm wasn't paraphrasing, that's the actual language they use.

Attached: TOON FORCE.jpg (594x289, 191.94K)

How the fuck did he survive Enel then?

*Moon Key D. Laughy

>Why does awakening his Devil Fruit allows Luffy to turn the floor into a laser-deflecting piece of rubber to blast Kaido back with his own attack? Because it's funny.

thats not funny.

Fuck You!

The fruit still gives him the properties of rubber.

Nika was a rubber God.

>protagonist was the chosen one after all

dropped

Attached: 5778cdfc0a1f97a9788d38851153d066.gif (245x245, 1.96M)

That fucking sucks.

Attached: 1634209393458.jpg (680x510, 86.97K)

So now as powerful as Arale?

I want art of Carrot getting fucked by my fursona

Attached: carrot.jpg (1280x720, 86.32K)

Chosen by what? Luffy's isn't the only mythical Zoan. Hell, he's not even the only mythical human. Is Sengoku the Chosen One too?

>Mental illness containment thread
sage :)

why is she biting luffys ear here?
i dont follow the show at all