I wonder how he feels, being the only games journo in the world people actually care about

I wonder how he feels, being the only games journo in the world people actually care about.

Attached: yhartzee.jpg (600x600, 44.78K)

He's no DSP

He talks so fast I can barely tell he's dogshite at video games.

Is Yhatzee "The Escapist"?

If he was he'd have escaped his contract.

Video games, faggot, VIDEO GAMES.

Attached: NOT.VIDEO.GAMES.jpg (1920x2158, 568.95K)

all he does is write a frued breakdown of the mechanics and replace 'penis' with 'willy' and 'vagina' with 'twat'

Lost interest when he moved to the states

I dunno, but the more I think about it, the more I'd realize I'd kill myself in his shoes

>Moves to the states for some rabbid fan pussy. Leaving your best friend(s) forever.
>Actually brings a human into the world, after saying he never would for over a decade on a public platform.
>Turned hobby into work, so you're never able to truly enjoy it in a non-critical capacity.
>Hasn't even had time to play the latest entry in one of his favorite series.
>Is Bri'ish

Dude has currently only made it to Caelid.

Hasn't Gabe explicitly said that he sees how Yhatz is way happier now with his married life?

Why did every neckbeard retard always do red and black suits? Literal autism

>Fedora
No

that's a trilby

Stopped caring about his opinion in 2007 when I realized how retarded he actually is

He doesn't wear the hat anymore

DSP isn't a journo
Also only 3rd worlders like DSP now

I'm so glad I have no fucking clue who that is.

First if all, where?
And second, Yahtzee seems like the type to only do what he actually wants to, so I believe it. I'm just saying I personally couldn't do it.

The fact that red and black produce rich contrast is literally evident in nature. Why do you think it's one of the "warning color" sets that appear on poison creatures?

Attached: Western Coral Snake2.jpg (1600x1245, 614.38K)

Gabe mentioned it during stream they did after Gabe flew over to CA for their wedding

I've tried some of their other content a few times over the last 5 years and it's fucking awful - they should thank him every fucking day for keeping their shitty channel alive

he looks way better now compared to how he looked in that pic