Do pixel tits really need boob jiggle?

Do pixel tits really need boob jiggle?

Attached: 1633211844549.webm (1450x800, 2.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/1368030/ANNO_Mutationem/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

Yes

They don't but they can.

maybe in that case, because it wouldn't look anything if it's static

shit thread kys

that is correct

how can you enjoy anything with that glaring spelling error?

Make your own game

whole game has a quaint "made in a basement by like 3 ESL's" feel to it. you've given up long before that part of the game or you've embraced the chinkjank

I'm enjoying it so far despite some of the gramatical errors. I think my biggest issue is how the language keeps changing every time I reboot the game.

I wish I could get the chinese voice acting. the english doesnt match up with the subtitles most of the time anyways

damn that's awesome

Haha yes!

Does it not work for you?

10/10 looking game with like 6/10 combat. the combat sections are so linear and boring

Attached: 20220317113436_1.jpg (2560x1440, 955.23K)

oh nevermind I just couldnt change the language while in game I guess

You should be able to change it. When you start the game go to the settings options before loading a save file. You just can't change it in game.

Yeah.

Personally I'm just using the chinese audio. English sounds ok but most of the lines don't match the subtitles and some characters sound awful, and I personally just don't like anime tier voice acting so i'm not using japanese. I think the chinese voices just sound the more "normal", I think.

If it's a 6.10 now it still an improvement from the demo combat. That was awful. It actually flows decently well enough now.

Should I play it if I think the main character's a hottie?

>Do pixel tits really need boob jiggle?
Simon ese, name of the game?

Yes.

post moar

obviously

That's all

I believe it's store.steampowered.com/app/1368030/ANNO_Mutationem/
hombre