As of now, i've played every single mainline Zelda game and some of the spinoffs. AMA

As of now, i've played every single mainline Zelda game and some of the spinoffs. AMA

Attached: 1613157337365.jpg (950x950, 77.09K)

wcjh zelda wud u fuk?

All of them except TLOZ1 Zelda i guess

Attached: 7b2b4196fb19de5c6f0b2e14a8ae5c16.jpg (2048x1661, 412.59K)

Lana or Cia?

Attached: 1625169623877.jpg (1040x264, 432.21K)

what spinoffs

Attached: 1645210263710.jpg (1200x1232, 157.81K)

Wtf bro

Attached: image.png (603x444, 129.35K)

Spirit Tracks and Young OoT Zelda are built for SEX

Attached: Zelda ST.jpg (840x1087, 356.33K)

CUTE
U
T
E

Attached: Young Zelda 02.jpg (750x854, 205.21K)

Lana
Only Four Swords (DSi version) and the first Hyrule Warriors. It also depends if you consider some of the handheld games like the Oracles or the Wind Waker sequels as spinoffs, i count them as mainline

Attached: e99810fbd4f806cfe368f20d8ccf30fb.jpg (873x710, 215.67K)

Three of your favorites are...?
Explain why in few short words, if you want.

Opinions on Midna?
Opinions on Fi?

Gonna play the unofficial remastered versions of the cd-i games now?

twilight princess is overrated garbage with a beyond empty world and copy pasted dungeon layouts
Midna is honestly an amazing character though I loved her and her arc plus she's hot
ocarina of time is actually good
wind waker is full to the brim with tedious bullshit and busywork with some awful dungeons
never played majora's mask
skyward sword is again filled to the brim with busywork, tedium and won't stop holding your hand

Twilight Princess because i love pretty much everything about it
Majora's Mask due to the sidequests, a good chunk of the temples and actually focusing on NPCs
Link's Awakening thanks to the pacing and, once again, the story
>Midna
2nd best companion
>Fi
she's alright i guess, don't have strong feelings for her one way or the other
I have them on my pc so eventually. Not any time soon though, probably when i'm bored

Attached: be7f3a04d5e538b9c003d3a88d7e8b7e.jpg (900x1162, 899.25K)

>Twilight Princess because i love pretty much everything about it
B A S E D

>never played majora's mask

Do it, you're missing out.

N64 version is best.

thoughts on phantom hourglass

>twilight princess is overrated garbage with a beyond empty world and copy pasted dungeon layouts
almost a perfect description of OoT, i wonder how you hate TP but love OoT when the latter is the most egregiously empty and overrated of all zelda games.

dude what OoT's overworld is fucking tiny in comparison, TP is like if you blew OoT's relatively barren but pretty small world up twenty or thirty times

I really enjoyed the story, even if Tetra getting kidnapped so early in the game was kind of a letdown, Linebeck is based

The game itself, however, was pretty tedious and it would be my least favourite if Zelda 2 didn't exist. Still, i guess it's underrated in a sense

Attached: 1606604835123.gif (500x292, 1.85M)

Phantom Hourglass died so that Spirit Tracks could live

Not to mention Twilight Princess locks you to a linear story path until you get the master sword before you're allowed to run around the map at your leisure.

Wolf Link sections are the worst.

TP has
>less sidequests
>less to find in the world
>what is there to find is miles apart from each other
>missing series staple items and minigames
Every single dungeon follows the exact same layout and design, every single dungeon with no exception is
>enter large central hub
>only one door is unlocked
>go into that door
>do thing
>other door unlocks
>do thing in that room
rinse and repeat until dungeon is complete. There's 0 critical thinking required to solve any of the dungeons

i'm not sure if you remember but twilight princess gives you the option to teleport anywhere within the first 5 hours of the game, not to mention that epona is much faster than in OoT. on top of this, the collectibles like the bugs are placed so that if you exit from a warp point you can find it just by scouting the general area
in comparison there's always a 5 minute section of complete nothingness, with almost nothing to do in it. it's a completely useless "open world" that's not so open at all

>unexpectedly seen Link's Awakening
My first Zelda, haha. Nice.