How do Mexicans feel about this?

Attached: 20211029_173757.jpg (2048x2048, 388.07K)

As a spic I chuckled and found it funny.
I don't play Fornite, though.

I want to fucking die.

I dont care, i also dont play fortnite.

Feels weird and gross

Attached: 9ewbACh.jpg (768x2160, 428.93K)

Hispanic culture is one full of skulls, but hey they painted those skulls pretty colors

I have no idea what that is.

Chespirito is a hispanic pop culture item
there's over 1 billion hispanics
so this is a pretty smart move from Epic

They probably love it. Better to get an actual mascot than some boring safe brown fuck made for "latinx rep"

Cool it with the anti-latinx, buddy.

El Spic-O here, I find it hilarious and it's pretty cute. Honestly anyone who's ever been mad about Master Chief or Naruto or whatever being in some shitty normie game is probably under 20. At least in my day we would complain about bands we liked going mainstream because there's a possibility that their sound would be compromised for mainstream audiences, there hasn't been anything that ended up on Fortnite that wasn't already mainstream as fuck.

Attached: buenocat.jpg (637x430, 104.33K)

I dont think chespirito would have liked it

ay ay ay

i think it's based
>Better to get an actual mascot than some boring safe brown fuck made for "latinx rep"
basically

Attached: 1626713730044.jpg (480x360, 9.11K)

an amerimutt typed this

Attached: download (1).jpg (285x177, 13.82K)

wtf? hispanic culture? only mexico does that.

Attached: Png.png (768x431, 597.27K)

wtf do you expect from an amerimutt

Not mexican here, but brazilian. And this announcement almost made me play Fortnite. I still sometimes wonder if I should get into the game just for that costume

i don't care about fortnite whatsoever but the sheer amount of retarded shit it spawns is incredible.

Attached: 1634922022151.webm (640x352, 161.54K)

As a hue I find it hilarious that someone just went and added him to Fortnite, but at the same time it also bothers me because it's fucking Fortnite.

I like it, it's super strange to think this character and Ryu can build a fort together while fucking Naruto tries to shoot them down.
Don't play Fortnite, tho.

Its great but i forgot it happened
The wife of the real actor its fighting the media company and the family of him, so they bringing back the show to national and worldwide tv btw. She hated everyone there because all they wanted was money instead of sharing the show

Nah you’re just like Mexico bro