What's their endgame

what's their endgame

Attached: spinbot sniper.gif (2304x3200, 438.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/nullworks/cathook/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

to push business to tencent

>joins the enemy team

Attached: ca3c9a290d6g.gif (375x445, 2.72M)

They have a paypal setup so you can give money so your account is not targeted.

its very curious that the population of these things dropped off a cliff after russia got banned off steam.

Attached: medabotsthink.png (670x432, 340.61K)

It's spinning counterclockwise

has anyone actually ever been dumb enough to fall for this?

No it fucking hasn't. Gamevis nearly unplayable on public servers full chinky mic spam. Do you even play the game. I ought twist your head off

what's your endgame making that gif so fucking HUGE?

>he doesn't browse Any Forums on a 4k widescreen TV
ngmi

To do what Tyler McNigger asks them to

Attached: download (9).jpg (256x197, 6.74K)

They're there to signal that it's time to give up on TF2 and move on to acceptance phase of your grief

Attached: there is no reason to be upset.gif (179x90, 445.8K)

Kill God

dabbing on lowres filelimit webmfags

to represent the magnitude of the current crisis

It's deeper than anyone here has guessed. Bumping to give myself time to type.

So I've noticed different botnets will work together. I think Omegatronic operates with some permission.

I've watched Omegatronics join in just the right ways to balance a match out for a few minutes before being kicked and setting up a good game that lasts a while.

If you notice how often human players quit and join and repeat, it can be difficult to create balanced matches right away. Bots are a way to 'stabilize' games for real players.

Bots aren't exactly a big secret club, right, their telegram chat is public and you can just go ask them how/what they do right then and there.

To be in a game made by known scammers who commit false advertising and fraud.

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

Kill frogs I suppose

Attached: ripfrog.jpg (196x530, 19K)

but they also kill classes other than spy

>botters are honest

So then, what have they told you about their botnets? Especially the ones that crash servers when votekicked?

(I kinda miss spycrab bots)

Are there crashbots again? I haven't played TF2 in like 3 months, but when I do, it's only to play MGE, DM or on Jump servers anyway.
I didn't really ask them much dude, their telegram channel is called something like t (period) me (slash) nullified or something like that, you can look it up yourself.

This is the code needed to run bots github.com/nullworks/cathook/. I never bothered to look into it deeper than that, but it's possible that most bot users just use another layer of cheats on top, not sure, really.

Artifact was shit and deserved to die.