I finished every other boss except fucking STD biddy...

I finished every other boss except fucking STD biddy. Tell me what weapon and ash of war I need to get this done and over with so I can go back to Arceus.

Attached: Fuck u.jpg (1214x933, 763.49K)

Crozier/War Cry

Spam the rivers of blood weapon art with your mimic. Put as many points into dex/arc you can. She becomes a complete joke

Do jump attack, her poise is shit so it's free. Dodge her attack then do it again. Never fucking try to be cute and go for a second hit just jump attack and back off. Use bloodhounds step if you suck at dodging. Rinse repeat. Outside of the dumb weeb move she is pretty easy and passive. If you can't dodge it at all then just use a shield and let her heal, it's not s big deal.

Can't get it. I already beat FG so the invader won't spawn.

Mimic
Fingerprint greatshield
+25 bleed lance
Greatshield talisman

>fingerprint great shield
what's the STR requirement on that again?

i can trade you for it if you got a Banished Knight's GS lying around there

Nagakiba with Double Slash. She legit can't handle it and just gets staggered to death. I fought her 50 times and the first time I switched my Ash of War to Double Slash, she was done.

First you have to tell me how to beat the Elden Beast.

Attached: elden-beast-boss-elden-ring-wiki-guide.jpg (3194x2160, 665.99K)

You also need a lot of stamina
This is basically the strength build method. Add seppuku to the lance and you become a death machine.

bloodhound step, any weapon you like that can use ashes of war then dont be shit

Stay as close as possible, equip stamina boosting talismans so you're not empty after running to otherside of the map every few seconds. Lastly, HOLY PROTECTION.

Ok now gimmie scarlet bitch tips

if you're melee build stagger him, when his phase starts rush him and jump attack him twice then go to his ass to avoid the fire and keep attacking until he gets staggered, -35% HP guaranteed

That sucks man, Rivers is such a busted weapon.
One way I did it was with the magma wyrm GS and mimic, she's weak to fire and staggers easily. Similar tactic as but had to play more aggressive since the mimic face tanks everything causing her to heal. But unless she was doing a "special" move, me and the mimic would stunlock her

bloodhound's step and a bleed katana make the fight, not exaggerating, 10x easier. It's still not trivial or anything, but it's a normal boss that you should be able to take down pretty reasonably quickly.

Use the halidrake talisman and get the incantation that vastly reduces holy damage taken

if youre only struggling with the waterfowl dance a good tactic is to throw throwing knives at her from a distance. she will input read them and if her ai was planning on using waterfowl dance then it automatically will allowing u to easily outdistance it. just she always dashes behind u for the final flurry.

Never, ever lock on to this fuck. If you lock on to him while close your camera is going to sputter around l over the fucking place and you'll probably get killed.

The most powerful weapon you'll ever use in a game is 'don't force yourself to play a game if you're no longer having fun with it'

>Ok now gimmie scarlet bitch tips
mimic tear, Rivers of Blood +10, spam Corpse piler.