Kirby

It’s only been one game and I already miss him

Attached: 9D7EA151-F097-401C-B2C3-70BDD0316035.png (600x512, 268.93K)

Man Rocket Slime was fucking great

Enema Sex with Gooey

Who killed Arlo?!

It was me!

Attached: 1634348018723.png (2400x1400, 776.22K)

?

So where this stuff about Morpho sucking up Forgo?

We haven't seen shit yet. That's extra mode stuff.

Attached: 143.png (258x282, 51.85K)

As shitty as the player 2 bandana dee situation is, it definitely seems like Hal was having trouble getting a player 2 with the same abilities as Kirby to work, otherwise, yellow Kirby wouldn’t be cut content. It also at least fits the waddle dee theme of the game. Either way, they shouldn’t have made player 2’s permanent ability exclusive to player 2, spear should have been a normal ability Kirby can use.

Gooey >>>>>> Waddle DONTS

Attached: gooey-kirby.gif (498x280, 3.52M)

Does anyone have videos since they took down retardkun's stream? I want to watch the final boss rush and Dedede round 2.

He was there in spirit. I honestly did not see that coming with HAL pulling a Gooey.

Attached: Elfilin_Art_2.png (250x258, 84.12K)

Just play Crumble.

So how is the amount of content? Super Star? Post-update Star Allies? Release Star Allies?

On par with Triple Deluxe I'd say.

Gooey drinks NS all day bro

a standard kirby game

reetard here, reposting my save, i got a shitload of work hours so im not going to be able to play so if you have edison on your switch put the kirb folder in there and import it anonfiles com/3cs3rbQfxb/Kirby_and_the_Forgotten_Land_zip

Yeah, I know about the unique properties of his tongue, I just think some slightly different running or jumping physics would also be nice to make him stick out just that tiny bit more. I also just really like flying with gooey’s mock matter form, it feels so incredibly smooth in star allies and I would kill for a Kirby with faster flying.

>Not a SINGLE Waddle doo
Why has god (also known as hal) forsaken me?

Attached: a7MWzoq_700b.jpg (265x190, 15.2K)

No one has actually gotten to post game or to 100% yet so don't just believe the times anons tell you, that said it's probably gonna be about as long as RtDL or Robobot

They probably didn’t want him in since there’s also no beam or maybe due to the fact that it might be weird if you fought waddle doos but not their dee cousins

>Tfw want to play
>tfw dont want to waste my first playthrough not in 60fps

I guess you could say, he Waddle dood himself a favor by staying out of the game.

Do the late game bosses look fun? Does it seem like we have a good true arena to look forward to?

Isn't he a giant faggot though? No one actually misses him.

I do, he was pretty cool

I miss him too.

Attached: 17655577_p0.jpg (800x550, 26.7K)

t.hatgoomba

Furious nasty anal sex with bandana waddle dee

Attached: 4bafaba4e7fb7cec05bd426782f2398b277ddeb7r1-280.gif (280x266, 63.82K)

im sorry a woman has never loved you

Spear is especially weird because it seems like to compensate for player 2 being stuck with only one ability, they gave bandana dee/spear probably the most expansive moveset in the game, but that just makes it suck even more that you can’t play with it in singleplayer

He's a cool faggot, like Freddie Mercury.