Fullblown 3D Zelda

>Fullblown 3D Zelda
>Incredible vertical environments
>Sprawling explorable open world
>Dynamic day and night cycle
>Towns filled with actual people that change their behavior depending on the time of day
>Smooth as fuck melee combat with genius lock on system.
>Seamless FPS aiming controls.
>HORSE RIDING

How can other games even compete? Everyhing else seems like dogshit after playing this.

Attached: The_Legend_of_Zelda_Ocarina_of_Time.jpg (378x263, 39.76K)

play more video games

You're joking.. But that's how everyone felt after beating it back in the day. Nothing in that era competed with it, and honestly not a lot of stuff next gen did either.

Why are ootniggers like this

Is there a reason to play this after I've played breathe of the wild? Seems a little outdated and underdeveloped.

its basically people who hate the game spamming it until others hate the game by being obnoxious

tendies never played more than 3 games confirmed

Name literally one game that can compete, no. Tomb Raider on the Playshitstation does not come close.

The mind of a tribal retard can only see in black and white

All things considered it's a pretty incredible game for 1998 but I had more fun with online PC games at that time.

I'd say you can always give it a shot with an emulator, I haven't played the 3ds version myself but that version should be a lot more accessible to newcomers. Better controls and fps.

literally had all of the above and more two years earlier. grow up. drop the kiddie console.

Attached: Daggerfall_Cover_art.gif (288x363, 45.68K)

Daggerfall was a shitty game. I loved it and still do but mostly because of stories I made up in my head playing as a kid to try and explain what the fuck was happening.

And it was boring as a dead fly on a windshield

I played this for the first time in 2009 and wasn't impressed. N64 games just don't compete with PS1

Name one game that looks better than Majora's Mask on PS1, go on. No pre-rendered backgrounds.

Came out the same year as Half Life, Ocarina of Time is a technical piece of dogshit just like modern Nintendo games.

I've literally only played N64 Zelda

both got cucked by a black and white 8-bit DQ knockoff with monster collecting

Why? Gamecube Zeldas are nearly the same thing to a fault.

>Nightfall comes, wolf howls, skeletons appears and Hyrule town pulls up the bridge.

Unironically the first time a video game felt more than just a game to me. It was like being transported to another world.

Attached: 1634346646500.jpg (640x760, 45.08K)

This has nothing to do with tribalism. Tomb Raider is a superbly great game in its own right, but Ocarina is just that much better that no, nothing else does come close.

Same, zoomies will never understand that feeling.

Why does Any Forums hate oot so much? Is it just a contrarian thing?

I thought the whole game would take place in Kokiri Forest with the Lost Woods acting as SM64 Paintings.

Spyro

Why does Any Forums hate oot so much? Is it just a contrarian thing or is there something I'm missing? I thought oot was really good.

Dark Souls

>Gamecube Zeldas are nearly the same thing to a fault.

Lol you lie. The GC Zelda are way more linear and less willing to let the player go off an explore shit themselves before being told to. WW has its moments, but both games are way more full of tedious and unmemorable shit.

>Is it just a contrarian thing
Gee, what do you think?

Zoomers can't appreciate greatness and beauty, they only think in terms of irony and sarcasm

>Seamless FPS aiming controls.
People seriously don't give this enough credit.

It's maybe a bit lost on zoomers since the aiming is considerably more jerky on any non-N64 stick. Nintendo rereleases and emulators have never gotten this right, at least by default.

>It's maybe a bit lost on zoomers since the aiming is considerably more jerky on any non-N64 stick.

Also because people just take for granted that 3d games don't have dogshit controls anymore.

I'm assuming both of you were in the thread from the previous day? We need to have a serious conversation about why OoT has this miraculous quality and why barely anything else can even attempt to match it.

There are parts of MM that come close, like the way the Stock Pot Inn *tokes* acts like a kind of focal point for character interactions, while at the same time being a space that doesn't actively draw attention to itself or seem to proclaim its own importance (as I feel like if the game made it seem like a major hub area it would lose this quality) and hence allows for a kind of concentrated feeling of intimacy as time winds down and things play out in.

But at the same time it's the only part of MM where this kind of feeling arises with anything close to the depth it does in OoT.

Attached: AbxqXgJ.png (1593x965, 1.6M)