Miyamoto on suicide watch

Miyamoto on suicide watch

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-105420.png (720x1600, 441.52K)

that's a big screen

4u

For you

>go on their github page
>to download go to our discord
wtf i hate reddit fags so much bros

Attached: 1644866124589.png (770x488, 77.9K)

You're too slow. Last night's thread had all the DL links. Check the archives

im on linux anyway
probably gonna take a few weeks before its ported

Why is Nintendo so fast to C&D everything else but let this go for so long?

I started playing yesterday after more than 20 years of playing on the N64. The game is not as bad as I remembered, but it still has several problems and it is unacceptable that it is considered "the best game ever". Mario 64, for example, is a game that has aged better even though the level design is very crude in that game. The "level design" of Ocarina's dungeons is far more advanced and far less experimental than the stuff in Mario64.
Playing at 20 fps is almost impossible by today's standards, however. I will wait for some solution to this before returning to the game.

Link anywhere?

Yeah, he's in OP's picture.

Do you niggers really not save emulated ROMs? Shits been out
oh yea Europeans/3rd worlders can afford PCs now

Carlos...

all i see is the Ukrainian flag...

@FBI

They can't C&D it. It's not their code and you have to decompile a self-sourced debug ROM to get it. It's like how they can't C&D emulators.

i played this on pc like 20 years ago with an emulator. these people are retarded.

Emulating a ROM and playing a port of the same game are two completely different things.

yet it can't fully fit Link in it.

you can't polish a turd

dmca when

Why though? Miyamoto can rest in peace knowing that his legacy will be remembered. Its Aonuma that ruined the seriee with open world zoomer shit

"Open Ocarina" should take you there, if you aren't stupid.

>includes many new features such as
Such as WHAT

Same reason the Mario 64 github project is still up, they legally can't. They reverse engineered it in legal accordance with current laws and include zero copyrighted material. The only copyrighted materials (the rom) you have to supply yourself, the code for the executable itself is legal to distribute.

Soulless

OoT was made to be viewed on CRT

Humans were also made to defecate in the wild.
You still wouldn't do it these days.

t. plays his N64 on his CRT every once in a while, but fuck pretending that's the best way to play OoT

There were tools to custom-build your own version of Mario64 with whatever patches, textures, features, and models you did/did not want for Windows, I am sure they will exist for PC too. After all, it's an open source project that you can compile yourself.

Attached: preview.png (938x858, 60.97K)

Give me a link faggots