What are we playing handheld-pc bros?

What are we playing handheld-pc bros?

Attached: IMG3232022.jpg (3024x2342, 1.52M)

>white hand
safe

>freddi fish
Based, I wish Backyard Baseball would come to steam.

...wait a minute your thumb what the fuck

>only 600 hours on freddi fish
casual

dont forget to hydrate yourself when gaming!

Attached: IQWWeOpqOThMXR_gqO4CAUbylUTseTojcUmVZgKAF0c.jpg (900x1200, 90K)

>flamin hot fries
uhhh based?

I wish I were double jointed so I could freak out people. I bet it's a cool part trick.

yo what the fuck is wrong with your hand what the fuck

Throw yourself in a fire you fucking alien

q2 bros..........

what the FUCG

iirc you can just run it in scummvm since it's a SCUMM engine game

I am aware, I'd just like it to be on steam so that even if I don't have the files on me at my home PC or my scummvm copy somehow gets lost in some kind of catastrophic hard drive failure, I can just redownload them on a whim from steam anywhere there's an internet connection.

Attached: Backyard Baseball.png (780x209, 20.05K)

I'm playing pokemon radical red and saying so in every deck thread to make non-deck owners seethe that I'm "wasting" the power of the deck and "wasted" my money
Probably gonna start rabi-ribi later though the pedo weeb art style makes it hard to take it seriously

Honestly, I don't see the point in getting mad at that. I have a RTX 3090 in my desktop PC and I use it mostly to play fucking GZDoom. When I had a PSP, I mostly used it as a Sega Genesis/Game Boy Advance/PS1 emulator and barely played PSP games on it after CFWing the thing, and my love for CFW PSP is essentially the same philosophy fueling my love for the steam deck.

Mine was shipped this morning. Hopefully I get it by the end of this week

Literally an alien in a human suit.

Attached: 1554940915710.jpg (1052x1422, 285.72K)

You put your suit on backwards, lizard man

user, that sounds more like you're making up a boogeyman in your head to get indignant about.

Attached: 1588825088125.png (189x262, 66.93K)

Nothing. It was probably a waste of money but I like buying nice new things.

Sadly nothing, have to send mine for RMA because of the B button getting stuck issue.

I got my steam deck yesterday. Played some Genshin Impact via remote streaming with moonlight (nvidia software), and then installed and played some Baba is You and FF6 steam remaster. all worked great. Briefly tried a few other games too, like AoE2 (works, but control scheme is not really usable for RTS) and Slay the Spire (works great with touch as mouse emulation, controller support was not working correctly?). Overall used about half the battery in ~3 hours, which is pretty reasonable.

I had two software issues, one where steam stopped responding in linux desktop mode, and force killing via task manager didn't seem to work. had to reboot. And another where the whole thing soft-locked on a black screen switching from "game mode" to desktop mode. also had to reboot. Not great results for only one day of use, but when it works, it works well.

I hope you had more issues than just that or you're gambling with getting a unit with the exact same issue, if not more.

Yeah I'm sure I imagined the angry schizos on this board bro that sounds totally irregular for the place