Paimon doesn't have much capacity for betrayal

definitely

Attached: FIU3YYhX0AEvRW8.jpg (2048x1508, 212.38K)

paimon (pre betrayal)

Option C)
>Paimon turns me on

Why is she named after a demon?

Emergency onahole

Is paimon legal

>believing abyggers
why are YOU betraying paimon?

Is genshin at all worth playing? I know next to nothing about it aside from the existence of paimon, and that its supposedly p2w gachashit with people dropping thousands of freedom bux, for...whatever reason.

all archons are
shit's fucked

Yes, it's the game of the decade.

Attached: 1523340885118.webm (368x600, 2.38M)

It's a cozy little game to run around. I've been playing it purely f2p and surprised at the mileage I've gotten out of it.

Do you play on a phone with touchscreen? I tried it but I don't get how people play games that way. I have huge hands and they cover half the screen when I am playing. I can't see shit.

Try it and decide for yourself its a free game lazy nigger

Is Paimon even an Archon? The fuck is Paimon in the first place? Was it explained yet?

The game is based on gnosticism, which doesn't have a concept of demons being evil.
Fucking pagans.

Not even remotely. Its by far the best gacha game but that's about it. I tried it out for about 10 hours and all I can say that it's very boring.

No, playing any game on phone is a stupid idea. PC is the only correct way to play video games, genshin too.

Inb4 bravely default fairy all over again

Fappable characters, cute story thats written like a bad anime, okay combat, huge gachashit. Its fun to distract yourself with when you dont have anything else to play.

she is probably connected to the god you fought at the start of the game in the cutscene
nothing concrete so far

I was going to complain about it and go on a rant about how the gaming industry is filled with Satan worshipers who want to manipulate children into devil worship, but thinking about it, these demons probably don't really appreciate being depicted as retarded little fairy anime girls.

No, they avoid explaining what Paimon is on purpose. Going to pull some twist with her in a way or another.

Dunno, I don't think that's the idea here. I wouldn't be surprised if she is revealed to be an archon or alien creature though. 100% sure she is plot-relevant.

The game is fun until you reach what I call the Wall of Progression.
You'll comete your quest, defeat ennemies, beat some bosses, and all of a sudden, there is a massive spike in difficulty and the only way to keep progressing is by farming for resources
>farming for level up resources
>farming for weapon upgrades resources
>farming for artifacts
And you will realize that you can only keep progressive if turn this game into your job.
At that point, I decided that the annoyance outweighed the fun far too much, and that's when I decided to stop playing it.

It's not even an issue of money. I find the game relatively generous when it comes to obtaining 5* characters, and imo those (and 5* weapons) aren't really necessary.
Whenever someone tells you that it's not p2w, he isn't wrong or lying per se, but he is, knowingly because he is a shill, or unknowingly because he either stopped and never reach the wall, or fully embraced it because he is addicted, ignoring the main issue of this game

You forgot the part where these demons don't actually exist but maybe.

Sex with Paimon...

Attached: 1599364286816.jpg (1920x1080, 2.56M)

It's a RPG, of course you have to make your numbers bigger as you progress.
But I am curious, what exactly are you talking about? World Level 7+?

Imagine looking around the world in 2022 and believing demons don't exist.

Attached: 1531080197677.jpg (1920x1080, 2.36M)

No point in getting feisty when your head is small enough to be bitten into like an apple

Attached: 1consume.gif (245x245, 1.41M)

THESE demons, indeed.

My cock is too big to fit inside

Attached: 1546317686493.jpg (1920x1080, 2.2M)

Cunny for the people

Attached: 1597727907516.jpg (1920x1080, 2.53M)

onaholes are legal

She's very stretchy, don't worry

>Is genshin at all worth playing?
The game's fucking free just download it and try if you want, why do you want Any Forums to validate your every move?

wait and sleep until mihoyo completes the main story

Attached: paimon_genshin.webm (1280x720, 771.67K)