Naoto is trans

>Naoto is trans
>Kanji is gay
>J.K. Rowling is a psychopath
>Rocky raped Adrian
>Kratos is black

Attached: ljg9f5k82a771.jpg (470x470, 26.53K)

Are any of these anything except schizo-level twittershit?

WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO SAY

Attached: billy-joel-752x501[1].png (752x501, 394.49K)

Obviously not.

>Kanji is gay
This isn't even that crazy, though. It can certainly be interpreted that way; it's left ambiguous what his actual sexuality is, on purpose.
I guess you could say that definitively stating he's gay (or straight) is missing the point.

He literally says he isn't at the end of the boss fight in his dungeon

Kanji's arc is about masculinity, not homosexuality.

Attached: 26-P4-00162.jpg (640x450, 31.17K)

>op is a faggot

Literally who

Attached: CB3244EF-FF42-420E-8590-2FAA437C6BA7.jpg (400x400, 28.38K)

>>J.K. Rowling is a psychopath
yeah shes a woman

wtf is that real?

Attached: maymay.jpg (1179x1670, 345.6K)

Kanji is a kin going through puberty and thinking he is gay because he likes girly things, he starts to accept he is gay only to realize he is not gay, he just has girly hobbies
He is literally the reverse of Chie in the hobbies area
Kanji is confused, not gay

some things never change

I consider that if the only man you ever felt attracted to turns out to be a woman you are not gay.

>naoto is trans
how did her arc fly over people's head so damn much?
She is a female in a mostly male-dominated "field"
If you want to use twitter talking points, her whole arc is about fighting the patriarchy in the japanese police system and culture, not that she is fucking trans

It's not. Just play the fucking game holy shit it's plain as day. Naoto/Kanji are only "up for interpretation" because it's what one's head canon wants.

>Kanji is gay
These are true.
>Kratos is black
He sounds black

Attached: 1619187041074.png (700x571, 482.28K)

Attached: 1626465723788.png (1695x1867, 3.44M)

Wooliebros...

Attached: MUH MIND GOBLINS.png (1266x688, 273.05K)

Every week I feel Woolie getting closer to unironically screaming at Pat on the podcast

Is it really that fucking mysterious to you?

Naoto wanted to be a man. It even goes so far as to make her dungeon a laboratory where she would have surgery that would turn her into a male.

Of course, and here's the part that infuriates people, this is presented as negative, unhealthy behavior and she eventually learns to accept herself.

Oh boy, I hope it happens

Wish he would, Pat needs to be put down. Well they all do, but would be nice pottery if Woolie closed the circle.

>>Rocky raped Adrian
what?
I.. no? They fell in love and got married?

I dunno man. We've been saying that for 3 years now and it still hasn't happened. Maybe Woolie's just a masochist.

Naoto is retarded so it's easy to miss "the point"
>durr im 15 and allowed to own a gun in japan and work for the police and i think they only allow it because they think im a boy (none of them actually do)

To be fair Rocky was kind of a bit on the rapey side. But yes Pat had horrific takes over the past few years. Him talking shit on RE5 for killing black people when the game takes place in Africa was so fucking retarded. It sucks because I put on the RE0 LP while I cleaned my room last night and I kept chuckling. Its sad to see them fall.

Also holy shit listening to Woolie breathe like he is dying is painful too. This is why you don't order take out and watch your calories bros

Attached: 1643383593148.webm (412x720, 1.56M)

There relationship seemed a bit weird her brother basically sells her to rocky

Ironic that Liam hated Pat so much when they had the most in common. Though I think a lot of it is just him hating his fans and falling to contrarianism in place of an opinion.

yeah, one visual aid, along with all the saturday morning cartoon vilain visual aids on her dungeon
and her WHOLE ARC screaming about how she wanted to be a dude so she could be a valid detective like dojima, not because she doesn't like being a girl
She wants to have a badge not a dick

One time I was talking about Rocky to this girl and I was saying what kind of dipshit would name their daughter Adrian, that's a man's name, and she said her mother's name is Adrian and I felt bad.

>Rocky was kind of a bit on the rapey side.
how the fuck could Rocky be considered rapey? I don't even remember him being sexually insistent with Adrian. His whole thing is he's incredibly gentle and patient with her bullshit to the point he will let himself get his shit slapped until she tells him it's ok for him to fight and that she wants him to win? His entire psychology is dependent on her approval.

Did I miss Rocky like, kissing her aggressively in the first movie or something?

>There relationship seemed a bit weird her brother basically sells her to rocky
*wheeze*
Don't know any fucking pasta-americans huh? Unmarried sister over 18, no mom or dad around? it's basically his *job* to get her married.

Also Paulies whole characterization is he's an asshole to the point Rocky has to slap his shit to set him straight.

Attached: 1572560202883.gif (128x128, 15.24K)

for the guy that was most affected by the split to be the one to cut the final ties would be kino

>These are true.
Why is she s a psychopath?
>He sounds black
And has white facial features and is from Greece. so?

>would be nice pottery if Woolie closed the circle
The only pottery would be if Matt and Pat killed each other. Bookends and all that

I’ve met more female Adrians than male ones. It’s one of those names that’s just kinda ubiquitous between genders like Alex or Sam

The scene in Rocky's apartment is a little rapey in all fairness. Nothing wrong with it though, it was a product of it's time and it's not like Rocky is suppose to be some moral paragon.

>Kratos is black
Didn't know Pat was actually racist.
Based and redpilled honestly.

>both VAs were black
No shit asswipe

what was rapey about it? because she hesistates slightly before they bang?