So we all agree this was the best boss fight right?

So we all agree this was the best boss fight right?

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 399.65K)

Possibly the worst boss in the game, he belongs in a Devil May Cry game.

Unironically the best boss because he's a more fun version of Ludwig (with a worse OST, as nothing beats Ludwig's)

Needs more hp, but he is cool

Godrick wasn't too bad either for when you meet him and his moves were alright

Is that the same pose Leonine does?

Malenia is better but he's number 2. If phase 2 had more hp and phase 1 had less hp he would've been better

I like his design and parrying him is satisfying

wish he got a full health bar for his second phase, its over too quickly desu

Instead of nerfing bosses they should buff the ones that are too easy

what the fuck were they thinking opf making radahn a complete pushover now, fuck fromshit listening to shitters.

I liked him but he can be quite infuriating with how much he leaps around the arena

too low hp

Idk. I was using cheats so he couldn't do shit to me. He was pretty easy to be honest

rammadan is the best fight but only if you kill him using fall damage

>uses his sword to juggle himself in the air and change directions
This boss fight is animated beautifully. Watch someone on YouTube play it and pay attention to the way Maliketh fights. He's incredible with that sword. Almost like he's dancing with it

What did he mean by this?

Attached: forgive me.png (1271x707, 1.07M)

I liked it, but i got fucking pissed all the times he one shot me through the fucking pillar

Yes. And Farum Azula is cool too, anyone who disagrees is a midwit

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23.16K)

What do you mean? Marika out the Death rune on his body to protect it after she tore it out of the Elden Ring to make all the gods immortal. He was made to protect it, and if you read his rememberance it said he was so feared that no God dared to take it from him.

spbp

>cancerous first phase
>cuts your HP in half and applies a DoT at the same time with one hit
>a billion AoEs
>15 different combo chains that all look the same

Yeah no

Filtered

He is big sis personal slave, he will put his life on the line to do what sis Marika tells him to
>Mali-chan, can you hide the Destined Death away forever inside yourself so I may rule forever?
>B-but that would mean I...
>Come on, pretty please
>Okay sis....