Stated that he's making a video showing how to legally dump your switch games/roms...

>Stated that he's making a video showing how to legally dump your switch games/roms, and load them onto another console like PC
>Stated that if Nintendo DMCA's the video he will take them to court
Is he mad for going up against the Disney of videogames?

Attached: Dick Suckem.png (1225x673, 630.98K)

he looks like if Duke lost a lot of weight because of AIDS

Good luck to him. He has the resources to fight Nintendo in court, but no telling if he actually wins or not, even if legally he's in the clear.

i can kick this guys fucking ass my god, imagine how good it must feel feeling his onions boy face crumble from the impact of your fist

Attached: 5ed1e9bedc723adf8c6670d3f4cab962.jpg (2047x2047, 326.79K)

isnt this the same guy they got butthurt for using adblocker

Attached: 1618707297450.jpg (650x650, 91.98K)

2004 called and it wants its internet tough guy back

if he actually does it he goes from a soi fag to /myguy/ instantly.

>2004 called and it wants its internet tough guy back

Attached: 1647667188462.jpg (570x587, 43.5K)

He looks like RE1 Wesker in Duke cosplay

As long as it is his own games, and he does the dumping himself, then it's legal apparently.
But who knows what will happen in court, nintendo just sued some game company for showing silhouette shadows behind walls because apparently they somehow managed to patent that.

First off, I have no idea who this fag is /incel/ board when jannies WHEN???
That said, if he actually has the resources to fight Nintendo they probably won’t take him to court and will instead try to get the case dismissed or hamper him in some other way because the current legal ambiguity around copyright infringement greatly benefits companies because they can go after people for doing fringe things and bury them in legal costs. If the courts actually ruled definitively one way or the other they would lose a lot of power, look at the eu

The fuck, Nintendow actually has mystery niggas patented?

Regardless, it will take 20 years before the case gets to court

Yes, and they also just recently settled a 4 year court case because apparently using a stylus on a joystick in a game is patented by them.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1157x1291, 361.62K)

damn you even have 2004 memes
shame about the filename though

isn't the crux of the argument that while backups are technically legal the act of backing up, particularly if it involves circumventing DRM, is not?

Linus is based

Isn't it now legal to circumvent DRM after all those court cases about MP3 players in the early 00's because they circumvented it. Pretty sure it's legal as long as you actually own the product/license.

>enters legal battle
>Yes, do as I say!
>wins

>all these Tendies seething about emulation
Is this a Nintendo thing or are all console cucks like this?

Xbox and Playstation are real consoles and not children's toys so they're not very easy to emulate. If somebody created an execution layer to run PS4 apps natively on PC you'd see some seethe from the "bloodborne on PC never ever" crowd though.

Imagine being willfully ignorant enough to incur the wrath of Nintendo's legal team. Wish him luck. He is going to need it.

He's fucking crazy. Not for uploading a video about it but actually saying he'd fight them in court. Surprised his monkey wife hasn't told him to fuck off with that idea since she manages all his finances

Dick Suckem has an ego the size of the moon.

This, setting a concrete precedent is very important, especially in copyright law.

he bitched about people using ad block and cried

now hes doing this shit against nintendo who have came out and said "dont fucking do this with our games". its shitty and dumb but linus is a massive faggot and i hope he gets bodied by nintendo so i dont have to see his face anymore

It's honestly fairly surprising that PS4 never got emulated, since architecture wise it's identical to a PC.
Even PS3 was successfully emulated and that thing uses 50% of VRAM as normal RAM.

Linus is an absolute faggot but siding with a multi billion dollar jewish company like nintendo over shit like emulation, which is legel by the way, makes you a bigger faggot than him

btw, playing botw at 60 fps and 4k for free and legally. forgot to mention that, not sure if it matters haha

>our games
My games. I bought them. They're mine.
I'll sell them back if they want them. I want $5Κ for Kirby.

i never said i sided with them, i literally said "its shitty and dumb" of nintendo to pull this shit. go visit LTTSTORE and shove a water bottle up your ass

Attached: 7d8a609d446f8b4f23720d0b119e2441--pokemon-go-brain.jpg (736x721, 78.82K)

>clickbait youtuber does something clickbaity

wow it's almost like you shits are falling for stupid clickbait wow
and btw you must be 18 years of age or older to post here, kiddos

ywnbaw + L + touch grass + ratio

all me

architecture doesn't help you much when you're rewriting the entire graphics stack to account for Sony's proprietary shit

Go back

Attached: 1573200489272.jpg (720x833, 27.16K)

Holy based

Attached: 1577991787407.png (500x500, 234.61K)

I wonder how this will go down.
Dudes a fucking massive PC master racist, so there's a high chance his video about it will be very toxic in the console warrior sense, and Nintendo probably won't like that.
If he's just showing how to do it without much of the master racist -autism, I don't think Nintendo will care.

Lmao. The fact retards on Any Forums shit on Sony 24/7 yet always give Nintendo a pass for this shit will never not be funny

Attached: 1643899618161.jpg (1276x1280, 243.13K)