Removes building

>removes building
>game is fun now

Attached: cinnamon_squares.jpg (626x674, 51.77K)

>forkknife

Attached: 1647890440615.jpg (800x1828, 125.21K)

Jit trippin he must think he midas

>zoomernite
>fun
It was already shit with the gimmick that set it appart from other battle royales, now it doesnt even have that.

Attached: dog_stung_by_bumble_bee-624x285.jpg (624x285, 54.21K)

It was shit because of the gimick

Attached: 1640717751355.jpg (772x800, 212K)

It's a nice change of pace but it'll get stale fast.
I would much prefer to have ground game back, building is still there but since you can only carry like 7 pieces at once you can't afford to spam them which is the major problem with building.
Or just have both modes available, given the popularity of it I expect it'll stick around for awhile.

It was shit then, it's shit now it will be shit the day they shut it down.

Attached: plane dumb.jpg (320x180, 8.63K)

If I don't play it because its fun, I will play it as a fuck u to all the sweaty whores who built castles and shit

not really, the shity gimmick hid the shity gunplay

can you still make traps?

they fixed the gunplay

Post cute skins

no? its still the same shit since S5, i don't see any improvement whatsoever

This creates an opportunity for Microsoft to turn Minecraft into an FPS to fill the seat Fortnite, Minecraft except with Guns, has vacated.

they literally swapped all the old guns out for new ones with actual recoil and control mechanics, it's not just an RNG bloomfest anymore

>day they shut it down.
its been the most popular game on the planet for fucking years now lol

microsoft will never do that they absolutely refuse to put guns in minecraft plus there's been battle royal modes since in MC since before pubg or fornite existed

>with actual recoil and control mechanics
3 weapons, only one of them new and because they have a scope, the other AR, the SMGs, the Pistols are still RNG bloomfest

wrong

>OP keeps spamming no building even though it's only for a week
>adding recoil to guns in a game where most of the player base uses controllers
[x]doubt

now they just have to remove Fortnite and it’ll be awesome

Yeah god forbid OP kill one of the 50 Elden Ring threads so he can have ONE Fortnite thread.

>RNG bloomfest
This is the original reason I stopped playing. Way before the retarded spam building meta. I was thinking, if they removed building and fixed gunplay, maybe I'd give it a shot. But then I remembered there is nothing redeeming about this game to begin with so why do I even care lmao

They should just return it to a co-op zombie wave defense game like it used to be before they added the battle royale mode.

Fortnite took off because it was a polished game when your only other option was Ching Chong Battlegrounds.
The game honestly is pretty decent even at the worst of times, Seasons the game was genuinely shit to play were CH1S8 and CH2S6 but otherwise it's been mostly pretty good at worst.

I mean, if you have to post misinformation about your game to talk about it, is it even worth having a thread?

great argument, totally changed my mind
i really don't get what you gain out of lying, do they pay you in Vbucks or something?

I don't have to argue anything with you, go play the game with the current loot pool and see the guns for yourself faggot

Not him but 90% no-build stays as a side mode.
After the popularity spike I seriously doubt they just can it completely.

It must be losing its place if they were bold enough to remove a feature, and the day it stops being profitable they will shut it down.

so is it 10 vbucks? you really should've gotten the StW Founders edition if you're that short on game currency

Posting misinformation and bait is and always has been the only way you get an active thread on this shithole.
It's not ideal but that's the reality we deal with, I don't like posting shitty bait to get threads on games I want to talk about but alas that's how it is.

So was Angry Birds.

I would unironically play it if they removed building or put like a 5-second delay between laying down pieces.

nigga I ain't trying to play some side mode that could be gutted at any time lmao

It's still a third person shooter so it's still inferior to any FPS. The only redeeming factor is how incredibly coom-worthy the female models are, Jesus fucking wept I seriously don't understand how they get away with it.

Attached: 1621795816557.jpg (4755x867, 1.19M)

fair enough but where is the legit fortnite talk then? it's all complaining about your misinformation

They announced that they made 36 million dollars in one fucking day the game isn't going away anytime soon.

butts are wayyy too small

>It must be losing its place
Still has more concurrent players than CS:GO, Dota2, PUBG, and APEX Legends put together.
The population is in the mid-seven-digits pretty much all the time.

Attached: 1617104169148.png (1066x557, 621.67K)

Fortnite took off because it was the only Battle Royale in PS4. PUBG fucked up when they signed an exclusivity contract with M$.