Comfy Winds of Zanzibart thread

youtube.com/watch?v=MjSQfinxy2Y

So the player Forsaken can revive after dying because every time we die the event of the Forsaken's death is erased from the memory of the Lands Adrift? That's cool.

Also Ullius is literally me

Attached: 1631222518796.jpg (2001x1073, 269.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eX1agxG63yc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

chills

How do I beat Envoy from the Outer Kingdoms? His phase 2 when he goes all black hole mode is filtering me too hard since I always pick the wrong wormhole and end up in the Bottom World. How do I know which wormhole to go through?

I used to seethe at this joke but now it genuinely became kino.
Forgive me zanzibros..

Attached: me.png (1547x869, 1.88M)

>Neverchosen Dranius
Don't get me wrong his boss fight was one of the best in gaming history but holy shit this guy is a pathetic simp

>le generic cuckcel knight fight
>best in gaming history
lumao, uh no.
FROMSOFT really fell off after Elden Ring 2. They should never have made a sequel in the first place. Locked away in the Bamco jail to make infinite Elden Ring games.
Winds of Zanzibart is a fluke, you can tell it's literally all just repurposed assets from Dark Souls 5 after the project went so sideways they had to scrap everything, that's WoZ has such a budget feel to it, for better or worse.

I don't get it. WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

He's supposed to seem like a simp at first after his fight, but later when you get to Scornvale Keep and explore the Cellar of Solitude you find the Virgin Jiltblade which has this description:
>Said to be owned by a pure knight, this sword curses its master to eternal celibacy. Its previous owner took up the sword willingly, in unending dedication to his beloved lord.
I don't know if that's actually referring to Dranius but it's my new headcanon now.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=eX1agxG63yc

DRANIUS IS JUST LIKE ME BROS ove never felt so immersed in my life how did they do it bros

>he actually picked up the sword
LMAO

wait a second, if Dranius the unchosen was never actually chosen, then what does the crown you find under Stonehold actually mean?

If you used the Zanzidodge Ash of Loss you didn't beat the game.

The correct portal spins counterclockwise. Once you find it it’ll take you to the Forge of the Empyreans and there you meet the Spinster of Fate, who teaches you to use Logos Fire-Law to create a shackle of the Dancer Stars, which will basically banish their Envoy and let you proceed. Beware that when you come back the Envoy will trash against it’s imprisonment and partially manifest in a desperate attempt to kill you and that’s when you can finally destroy it.

unironically would be kino. a sky island setting, you gotta collect the winds to reach zanzibart capital or w/e. each wind unlocks more islands you can skysail to.

To be fair I think making Zanzibart a centerpiece of the lore is going against the joke

Damn they put Gomslop in the game?

It might be a reference to Dranius's cousin Draino who was chosen himself and had many children, but they all perished in the battle at the Acrid Vortex. There's no reason the crown should be there if it belonged to Draino, so it could be Dranius's. Maybe Dranius was chosen all along but decided to hide it to protect the mantlebearers, not that it really worked out in the end.

>every time we die the event of the Forsaken's death is erased from the memory of the Lands Adrift?
It’s more like the Forsaken’s soul is unable to escape the Lands Adrift, for they need a conscious observer or they would simply cease to exist. With the Forsaken’s soul being the only one untainted by the fog of dissolution, it must be him, and so after a brief moment during which reality starts to collapse, he is returned to the Lands Adrift as if it had never happened.

Joke?, what joke??

these threads are made by the redditor who made the joke on twitter

He Filtered Millions.

Winds of Zanzibart is a spin-off of the main series, the devs made it due to the popularity of Zanzibart.

This is the Comfy Zanzibar thread, if you want to uncomfy post, go to the regular Zanzibar thread.

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING

Attached: 1629583420791.png (2001x1073, 3.65M)