Millicent is cute! CUTE!

Millicent is cute! CUTE!

Attached: Millicent_Elden_Ring_hero.0.jpg (1200x800, 237.4K)

men shouldnt call things cute

le thousand replies

>Millicent… forgive me…

she's much cuter with the messy hair

Hey user come back to this small bit of a level where you already fought the optional boss and got the golden seed for a resolution of my questline. You will see the summon sing in the scarlet rot ridden grass from a mile away, user.

>T. Fatfuck NEET
Next you're going to pretend that you're a 6'5 surgeon lawyer business owner who makes 10 million a year, lifts everyday and fucks supermodels.

what PS2 game is this? The graphics look really good for the early '00s.

Where is this? I cant find her after she leaves the church

built my character excatly like her with that messy hairstyle

"Gazin Erdtree View" site of gace or something like that. One of the first graces after you took the "secret" tunnel to the atlus plateau.

Ok thanks user I'm going to find her rn

she's at gowry's shack

What's her deal with Malenia ? Was she an escaped fragment of her consciousness ?

user is right. first she is here after the church: Then she goes there

Flower bud born from her Scarlet Rot.

Millicent and her sisters are the childs of Malenia. She spread her seeds in Caelid after she bloomed during the fight with Radahn.

she with her hair down is cuter

i killed her after healing her thinking that was going to get me the blood of a maiden.
i was wrong. and i cucked myself out of an entire questline i dont know why i started hitting her

Attached: 1606096123523.jpg (450x450, 28.39K)

how can you look at her and think she is a maiden?

Was going to update with a screenshot but my game has been patching for 30 minutes. What the fuck? No another god damn patch

Are you retarded user? What in the world made you think she was a maiden. Nothing about what she says or what Gowry says would lead you to believe she's a maiden.

She looks like she has jaundice.

her and melina wear the same outfit