It's true

It's true.

Attached: file.png (720x948, 536.47K)

Zanzibart-sama.....not like this

Cock of Doody is a shooter with a ton of reused assets with no creativity
From games are cool new fantasy worlds with new mechanics all the time

I don't think call of duties are reskins

who says call of duty is bad because it's the same game? they suck because they don't make em like cod4 and mw2 anymore

ok bro, I'm still not buying your boredomlands spin off

low IQ normie NPC tier meme, fuck off back to l eddit or kys

so the same game?

Attached: 1646260585733.jpg (1280x720, 181.5K)

They can't take a shred of criticism, from cultists are the cancer of thi industry

What are the meaningful differences between CoD games? Honest question, didn't play them in like 10 years.

Lumping the diverse franchise of COD in with the likes of Ctrl+V Souls is insulting.
Also barely anyone hates on CoD anymore because all the Battlefield trannies offed themselves with BF 20-42%

different guns, different perks, different maps, they eventually added more movement options like running on walls and double jump to some games

what?

Diminishing returns in graphical advancement. I really think the current gen jump is where it peaks. The only things that'll improve moving forward are textures for background shit.

they stopped being good at map design after black ops. also they introduced lootboxes in like 2014

Soulsborne games are a neat niche that gets constantly imitated but never done well. Amongst themselves they change enough to the point where people on here constantly debate about which game out of DS1-3 are the best even though they are the most similar games out of the lot.
vs
Call of Duty which varies very little between games in an already generic and saturated genre. The biggest innovation the fps genre had was battle royales and even then CoD was the last to attempt it.
Soulsbornes coined a new subgenre where as CoD is the last to adapt changes in one of the largest genres. Retard

BORING

Did OP's clever snafu cause irritation?

How about you make some oc Discordnigger

Attached: 1647367820792m.jpg (1024x576, 53.34K)

>Wheres your OC
>Posts faceapp meme for the Nth time
Not surprised from a fromnigger that enjoys reused assets from fucking Demon Souls.

Graphics haven't plateaued yet. There's still a ton of games on 9th Gen consoles that have to make sacrifices to hit 60FPS, and the most important thing is that this isn't just in graphics but also in gameplay design. There's a lot of games that look barren, skimp on the enemy counts, have to limit overwhelming flashy attacks, and so on because they can't handle rendering complex models n' shit all mushed together, so worlds will start to look better as better hardware and smarter rendering techniques get pushed out.

virgin lazy japanese reused assets vs chad blatant US propaganda

You just dont understand the deep lore implications of reusing bloodborne enemies.

I remember Infinite and Advanced being controversial games for how different they where from their other entries
>From games are cool new fantasy worlds with new mechanics all the time
lmao

Attached: gusic.jpg (800x800, 202.02K)