I knew it this retard only faking to like this game

I knew it this retard only faking to like this game

It's so funny XIV players think he genuinely enjoyed the game well im glad he left the game now don't need to worry dealing with his fucking toxic spergs and fanboys

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 1.11M)

Final Fantasy XV is a terrible fucking game and Tabata-san, it's director, is fucking garbage. Agreed?

Don't base your entire self-worth on whether the people you look up to, in real life or in media, agree with the same opinions you yourself hold and the things you enjoy.
You can like someone because they make you laugh or do good things without having to embody them to a tee.
I say this not for OP but for anyone who opened this bait thread and feels this way.

>He doesn't know
Expect OP suicide note in a couple of weeks

he'll be back once he runs out of lost ark content, got to keep those numbers up

FFIXV faggots like you are already obnoxious cancer, I bet you play a girl in the game too. KYS

XIV has so many flaws.
It doesn't help that the shit eating community refuses to acknowledge them.
For one, the game lacks shit to do outside of raiding and the story.
Jobs feel samey and you can't even make unique builds or rotations to suit your needs.
This is a huge set-back and ultimately makes the game feel stale after a while.
How the fuck can your job system be so cookie[cutter? Like come the fuck on.
Golden saucer lacks at least a few engaging game modes.
Mahjong and tripple triad get old FAST.
They're working on this thing called Island Sanctuary so who knows? MAYBE that's gonna be another form of end-game the game desperately lacks.

who asked

See this little faggot?
This is what I'm talking about.
Stupid ass passive aggressive bitches.
This is the type of reject that pretends XIV is perfect.

Attached: 1573482692215.png (606x773, 269.6K)

yikes
>passive aggressive
pretty sure it was more direct aggressiveness my man

Asmon! We know you visit Any Forums often! We love you!

Attached: E02B3FF1-538C-4365-B4EB-407EFF866376.jpg (1536x2048, 350.48K)

Anyone who's watched his streams for longer than 5 minutes could see that.
When he's playing a game he enjoys, he plays it from stream start until finish. And off-stream.

He could barely stomach 2 hours of XIV every stream. He literally told everyone a million times over the years, he hates story games and story is the one thing he does not give a single fuck about in MMOs, but people kept asking him to play.

He milked the viewers during the hype period and then dumped that shit. He's a grifter, always has been, he says this as well. I stopped watching him a long time ago when I started noticing him overreacting and lying about everything on his stream in order to match the popular opinion.

Attached: 1646358075958.png (273x185, 11.48K)

lmao imagine how retarded yoshi p feels now for ordering these extra servers. all the newbies already realized this game dripfeeds content as bad as wow (now even longer waiting period actualy. 4 months for 5 hours content) and fucking quit. games dead as fuck.

>We love you!
No we don't

You forgot one:
>Game is boring as fuck

you reek of sixteen year old trying to have his first adult discussions online. give it a few years

Asmon viewers are beyond retards
>Says Elden Ring is the best game he ever played
>Plays it at the end of the stream for a few hours after 8 hour Lost Gachi
>Says FFXIV is the best game and a benchmark for MMORPG
>proceeds to play WoW on stream

Is Asmon a hack?

Attached: Ebxp66JXsAEFIwx.jpg (1024x532, 43.86K)

Should just be working on the next FF MMO after 16 honestly at this point

He's smart, that's all. Knows exactly how to get retarded cultists to watch him.
>guys haha xiv is so good guys omg this is what mmos should be like
>w-when am I playing again? uuh, I uh, when I finish lost ark, probably maybe, haha, if there's no other new game for me to milk

Fucking this.
Jewshi-P says the reason content is so fucking few and far between is because he wants players to wean out and not get burned out but that's total bullshit.
The real reason is that this mother fucker will never take a risk and actually make something worthwhile.
He's got a linear format and never deviates.
The fans call it genious.
It's fucking boring.
This is the reason the game lacks shit to do outside of the fucking raiding.
The story is horseshit, too.
Too many overused tropes and your choices as the WoL never fucking matter.
But if that wasn't bad enough, they want to cement the story as single player by making earlier dungeons playable without other players.
Are you fucking kidding me? How do you defend this shit? You can't.

Yes we do, he is unironically authentic
The rest of Twitch are ego faggots and weird personas trying to hard to be rich

>When he's playing a game he enjoys, he plays it from stream start until finish. And off-stream.

but he finished the whole 2nd xpac on his 2nd stream

He play amazons games cuz they don't last 3 months, while ff14 will still be there in 2 years

So they weren't joking. Twitch is literally highschool club to relive the experience they never had during those days

normally I'm adult enough to just hide and not care but I must say to people who dont care: i cannot stand this faggot or matthewmitosis

anyone who posts or likes these faggots is either a troll or a shiteater. that is all. have rice day

It's pretty sad that instead of riding the huge wave of popularity and increasing content load they just did nothing. Couldn't even go back to 2 dungeons per patch. People lost interest and moved on already, those servers are going to be empty.

let it all out sweetie.

The only thing he is good for is getting companies’ attention
When he “quit” wow to go play ffxiv, major gaming news sites took notice and started the initiative that players were fed up with wow and were going to ffxiv alongside asmon
Then when he started lost ark, again there was news about him starting over yet again
And when asmon called out Amazon on their bullshit, they were forced to respond with a half assed apology

Like him or not, he does have an impact in online gaming

I'm sorry!
I didn't know where I was for a second there.
I forgot people don't need to provide an argument online to be completely right!
My apologies, you absolute fucking retard.

Attached: 1570408312366.gif (490x448, 2.58M)

I resubbed recently to play EW and unironically after playing twice, I was so bored of the ''''gameplay'''' I unsubbed straight away. Didn't even start EW.

I've played hundreds of MMOs and not a single one is anywhere near as boring and static as XIV.

>Let it all out sweetie.

Attached: 1573411497015.png (978x1256, 1.31M)

Who cares about this faggot

We've got Preach now

He never plays any game. Someone plays for him while he speaks to the viewers.

>592997648
Yeah, based.
It's common to see people sweep all of these under the rug because the game is so social, you don't really need to do ANYTHING to enjoy playing the game, you just sit around Ul'dah and talk to people all day.
That's the true side content for a lot of people.

yeah this is pretty much the state of Any Forums

WHYYYYY DO YOUUUUU CAREEEEEE

so what happened did he say hes not coming back to ffxiv or what

He probably stopped being paid under the table by them.

Of course he does. I'd go as far as saying gaming as a whole nowadays is almost primarily driven by youtubers and streamers.

You think Souls games would even be known at all if idiot e-celebs didn't play it for the whole 'haha so hard omg hardcore gaming' meme? The majority of people you see playing the game do not like Souls games at all.

>STOP HAVING DISCUSSION ABOUT THING IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT RRREEEE!!!

Attached: 1570946245661.gif (480x360, 1.84M)

>When he's playing a game he enjoys, he plays it from stream start until finish. And off-stream.
So he likes FFXIV? How can you possibly be this retarded

The dude is a retard that let his mother burn herself so that she could smoke instead of putting her in a home. He's basically a crack addict that got lucky, don't take his opinions, thoughts or comment seriously in any capacity.

>win argument about Asmongold
>he gets mad and bans you
>proceeds to read your chat history
>nitpick one bad thing you said out of the 1 million messages
>"see he's a FFXIV andy so his argument is invalid"

ITS A STREAMER
A FUCKING FAGGOT
NOT VIDEO GAMES
JUST SOME FUCKING NERD
KILL YOURSELVES

what makes you think its any one fault but their own if they smoke?

At certain age, your parents aren't going to give a shit. They'll welcome death and if it affects you they won't give a fuck because they'll be dead.
You think they give a shit if they leave this world and give you the image of their rotten burning corpse to remember? Fuck no.
And it's not like he actually gives a shit either, he's rich. He doesn't have to worry about making a living or anything anymore.
He's made his money for life.
His videos show how much of a shit he really gave that she passed away.
It didn't matter to anyone, but he had to pretend it did.

Did you watch his XIV streams? He'd do 4 hours of reacting and then 2 hours of the game.

Compare it to his Souls streams or his old WoW streams.

He does that with every game he plays because he's terrible at games you fucking moron.

You forget the fact that his mother was the one who encouraged him to be a complete retard.
Dude lived with actual rats in her house. Any non retarded parent would either at least force him to move out, or at least renovate/hire someone to clean the place.

His mom was as degenerate as he is, he talks about it often.

your entire argument falls apart because he'd play FF14 on his 2nd channel for 8 hours straight doing the heavensward savage raids.

>Souls streams
After 6 hours of lost gacha
>His old WoW streams
Literally the same as his XIV streams

well yeah which is why it's great she's dead, now if only he'd join her.