Korea Time

Starcraft: Broodwar, ASL season 13, Round of 8, Match 4
JyJ vs Bisu
Neither of these players have had much success in recent years but have had a good season so far and look likely to bring some good games tonight. Who will progress to play against Light in the semifinals?

English stream: play.afreecatv.com/dth03119/
Korean stream: play.afreecatv.com/afstar1/

Attached: r8m4.jpg (416x500, 73.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rDUS5vIV0Uc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JYJ looking strong.

Action last night could have won had he not gone for early game weirdness. Just play the games out and his late game TvZ is stronger than Light's late game.

>Go to Any Forums in 2007 at like 5am
>wtf there's like a professional Starcraft tournament in Korea and it has english casting?
>flash forward 15 years and I'm still here.

Attached: mpv-shot0218.jpg (2560x1440, 323.54K)

JUST IN TIME. THANKS.

Hyped to see what JyJ can do. Wouldn't mind seeing either of these dudes advance honestly.

Hell yeah just in time. I like both JyJ and Bisu, wouldn't mind either one of them winning. Due to a lot of irl shit to do yesterday, I missed the entirety of yesterday's matches. Woe is me. Were they hype?

Attached: chiguwa.png (832x884, 131.24K)

ez for revolutionist

same but 2008

They were pretty crazy. I would highly recommend watching the vods

Attached: 1340711511066.jpg (1440x900, 191.36K)

Will it be a sneaky DT or Siege Tanks to do it

Attached: partial shoulders to be busted home gently tonight.png (1600x900, 1.05M)

JyJ was looking so fucking strong in his group, unlike Bisu. My points today go on JyJ

We're probably in a transition period where the old legends can still qualify but get knocked out in r16 or r8. Stork has already retired from pro play, and others will likely follow suit.

It was a group with 3 zergs though which works significantly in his favour as far as preparation.
I have faith in Bisu returning to form.

Feels like 50/50 today

Bisu is the overall better player, but this is his worst matchup, and he is not as good as he was before the military

What was Stork's reason for retiring? Wasn't it family?

'You can check-out any time you like, but you can never leave'

youtube.com/watch?v=rDUS5vIV0Uc

I miss those days ;_;

Attached: 1344083815416.png (618x343, 267.94K)

Aggressive builds, I love it.

What's with Bisu walling off his natural like this is a PvZ? Is it just to keep vultures out?
It seems like it would be inconvenient once he gets some more gates up and running.

Vulture runby's are dangerous when you go shuttle-reaver.

>the vulture raping the probe line
>meanwhile the storm whiffes badly

Attached: 1414417605006.jpg (1280x720, 60.63K)

What happened with legoman? poor guy

Nyoken is back so legoman gets benched.

god those are really damn expensive drops that did nothing

this push is going to slaughter Bisu once 3-2 finishes

Terran Ball is almost done. It's almost over.

Did that CC just land on an SCV with a gas on its hand? How did that happened? It should cancel, right?