Are they going to tone down the filth or even worse go for a T rating?

Are they going to tone down the filth or even worse go for a T rating?

Attached: bayo3.jpg (1200x800, 113.08K)

T as in tiny head

>caring about Platinumshit

Attached: 1637756127101.png (378x313, 114.09K)

I didn't like Bayo 1 even though I forced myself to finish it

I don't think I like any Platinum game except Nier Automata actually

And Babylon's Fall is obviously awful

Are they dead?

After seeing Babylon Fall in action, everyone should be VERY concerned for Bayo 3.

Nier Replicant was pretty good
Vanquish was amazing
MGR was amazing
They just need that spark of churazy again.

What happened with Babylon Falls?

Damn that sucks. I am playing through Bayo 1 and 2 right now and love both of them. I was worried at first because I heard great things about Platinum but Astral Chain was so frustrating that I rage quit the final boss and haven't touched it since.
Bayonetta 1 is much harder than 2 but both are games that just feel good to play.

Has platinum lost the magic? How much of Bayonetta is Sega's work vs Platinum's?

It always kinda saddens me when people tell me that they didn't like and/or finish Bayo 1 because I know almost certainly that they didn't fully grasp the combat system. It's one of the best combat systems ever made, only rivaled by DMC. There is just so much to experiment with.

Pressing YYYBB thousands of times and R2 to dodge gets old fast

Old dead games, uhuh

yeah I wish they at least make the sexual stuff optional

People just forgot about it, I did too.

Attached: dacb08bf0aab2cccefef8ac75afa6f89.png (487x600, 250.35K)

I was frustrated at first because I didn't get it but I could tell it was something that needed a good amount of practice but not an autistic amount of practice like fighting games. It took me about two weeks of playing for a few hours every night to really get it down. I can get gold and platinums in individual fights but the overall chapter rankings are brutal and a lot of them are still stone, especially since I'm on hard now. It didn't finally click until I figured out how to keep combos going while dodging in between inputs.

>SP games
>Dead
Retarded zoomer

i hope they dont, really want to see that ultraman game

Why would they tone it down when this was allowed?

Attached: Bayonetta Daisy Costume.webm (853x480, 2.87M)

Bayonetta really has a fucking weird anatomy when you look at it.

she looks like she takes big fat horrid smelly turds

In her normal costume it looks like the suit has a butthole in that scene.