If you beat him post-patch nerfs, you didn't actually beat the game

If you beat him post-patch nerfs, you didn't actually beat the game

Attached: Elden Ring Radahn.jpg (800x480, 38.14K)

I fail to understand why he needed to be nerfed. He was a fair challenge. You had the option to summon a small army to help you too.

And couldn't you keep summoning people infinitely as they died?

Its 2022. Souls games should be required to have an easy mode at least.
Not all of us are a pcfaggot who can use cheat shit and turn ob god mode. Dumbfuck.

>inb4 you only beat him pst nerf
I beat him days before that updated as a mage.

wow so hard

Attached: 1648019469192.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Yes.

>gravity master
Yes hes way past his prime, From nerfing him is purely lirewise decision

Because vocal shitters and streamers having trouble. Basically what happens to all good games. They get ruined by hordes of normalfags that only want to play easy mode and win.

yeah let's pretend this board wasn't full of people whining he was too hard

What if this patch buffs him to be even harder than before? Do I have to beat the game again to REALLY beat the game?

Those "people" were constantly shit on.

Radahn was easy compared to this flippy Maliketh faggot that's filtering me right now

yes i did
and there's nothing you can do about it

Attached: 1647739807394.jpg (400x400, 57.72K)

because mega shitters read that you needed to kill him to get le epic mimic tear of free wins and cried hard on twitter and reddit that they couldn't access journalist mode without beating a slightly challenging boss

Im on PC and didn't cheat at all, however Malenia is beating me up hard.

If console fags from years past could solo all of the souls game with no help you can beat this game without a easy mode crutch too.

this board has been normal nig central for years now, most people who've played the previous souls game are any type of action RPG game in their lives breezed through this game with minimal issue.

>.5 second AOE that captures you in an isntant kill combo
>takes up half your screen
>two different weapons = two different movesets to memorize
>very fast
>second one spawns in and full health before the first even dies
>with another two weapons

Attached: gargoyle.png (1152x648, 896.73K)

These things make the gargoyles from the previous games look like a joke.
I'm glad it was only 2. Imagine if they pulled a dark souls 2 and made you fight like 6 of them.

just fought him yesterday. he didn't seem all that different, though? guy still hits like a truck. only reason i found him hard pre-patch was because i was way underleveled for the place, finally got him down in one take once i was well-equipped.

watch a tutorial faggit

What exactly is the trigger for his invitation? I fought him after the Fire Giant and low diffed him.

It really is funny how much you can see Tanimura's influence on the game. For all the bitching there was about DS2, From obviously liked what he was doing.

Attached: 1647857397828.png (2130x2076, 1.37M)

you'll need to have visited Altus Plateau before you can fight the dude

Interesting. I still didn't beat the game yet but the speedrunning routes seem pretty wild.
Do the other demigods even need to be killed to beat the game?

>6
Imagine.