What will it take for From to top this?

What will it take for From to top this?

Attached: A2402298-3431-4CC9-B6C0-14130D7F3D55.jpg (1024x1024, 290.04K)

Re-release it on PC and Xbox

Attached: pepehoddie).jpg (224x225, 8.2K)

No point in wanting it to be topped, it exists as a very unique masterpiece with an atmosphere that no game will ever be able to replicate. Their best option is just to port the game with enhancements so that it will continue to live on in the future and not be stuck on an obsolete console.

Man, Soulsborne really did peak with BB huh? no idea if it's the gun parry or the dodging or the fast but not too fast combat or the setting but it's honestly still the best game

What will it take for me to top you?

Cope PCnigger your RGBLGBT machine will never have such an incredible game.

Bloodborne 2, except it’s open world and more in depth systems

They did twice with Sekiro and Elden Ring

Fuck you. ER is good open world. BB shouldn't be.

t. no PS4

a prequel where you play as the doll

Sekiro is a cool tech demo and elden ring is a beautiful overwrought mess. BB is as close to perfect as they've come, specifically Old Hunters.

letting miyazaki direct a game on his own again

It's been 7 years since bloodborne came out and it's still the only game snoys play, lmao

for me it's the fact that the speed of the enemies is perfectly countered by the dodge, the gun parrying, and the FUCKIN RALLY MECHANIC
It's painful how the enemies in all the rest of their games since have been BSB all over again, yet you move like a grandpa and have to break out the tea set and sip your fucking earl grey to heal.

It's so weird how a PC bloodborne with functioning online capability would be indisputably the greatest game of all time and would absolutely nuke the rest of the gaming industry into submission, yet somehow the chinks at Sony are managing to prevent it happening.

>exploring gothic-styled cities for hidden areas with beasts and creatures wouldn’t be cool

please do not use racial slurs Any Forums

>No more Tanimura bullshit
>Less tracks from Yuka Kitamura, more Tsukasah Saitoh (Cleric Beast) and Nobuyoshi Suzuki (Ludwig)
>No more open world
There you go

The rally mechanic is such a massive improvement. If you're gonna make enemies so fast and aggressive, forcing you to sneak in quick hits and risk damage, then you can't make healing the slowest fucking action possible. In BB you had the rally mechanic to reward you for being aggressive AND you had fast healing if you needed it. In ER you have no rally mechanic and you have slow as fuck healing that is instant death if you use it at the wrong time.

I think people who find BB easy are more aggressive players. If you play passive (like you can in Dark Souls), it’s going to be a lot harder for you.

Did the ogre filter you hunny? Awww

Attached: Elden-Ring.jpg (2080x2080, 580.4K)

Also the enemies don't usually punish your ass for backing up to heal. They'll still try and attack you or close the gap you can actually run away an properly heal.

BB is more explicit about telling you that playing passive is not an option though. I think a lot of people are going into ER trying to play it slowly, looking for the big openings to punish, and are having a hard time with it as a result, when the game really wants you to play more like bloodborne except without the bloodborne agility or rally mechanic.

Terrible performance stops BB from being the best from game.

> when the game really wants you to play more like bloodborne except without the bloodborne agility
God help you if you use a slower weapon in ER and don't have the boss patterns down to a science

I've beaten Sekiro at least 3 times.

If BB wasn't locked to a shitty console I might agree it's up there in the running for best souls game but I could only stomach one playthrough on the dogshit ps4 hardware.

? But it being on a LGBT platform is exactly why we DONT want it, Elden Ring surpassed this tranny game.

Attached: Screen Shot 2021-07-05 at 1.39.33 PM.png (1687x1195, 3.17M)

In what way does it top Old Hunters? Open World as a concept for From is interesting but after the first few hours in what way does it maintain a better game than Old Hunters?

>He doesn't know Elden Ring is pro trannies.
embarrassing.

A new unique setting, dystopian sci-fi or anything other than heavy fantasy that they've done for 5 games now. That's the best part about Bloodborne, it's so different from souls and ER.